OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colorado is a clown show. Knew it after their week 1 game where everyone was acting like they won the natty.

If Prime can’t get recruits in there or more importantly develop talent, it is going up in flames. Will be interesting to see over the next couple of years.

Hot take here. Shedeur would have been better served going to another top school for college. Would have had a chance to showcase more for NFL and get real development vs just following his dad. Rough to get a gauge on things behind that poor offensive line.

So about that Colorado season over/under

Can someone tag all the annoying Deion fans?
What was the o/u?

Not surprised they fizzled. Can’t believe any one who really watches cfb thought they’d be a good team in the end this year. Deions first year at Jackson state was less than stellar. They’ll be better next year, but so t be a serious contender. Needs to start revamping that offensive line, then move on to the defensive line.

Y’all ran away as soon as they started losing :lol:. It’s cool to just admit y’all had no idea what you were talking about. Even the nonsense recruiting talk you were on was wrong.

You still lying. At least make sense.

I don't know who y'all is. I was still posting after the USC, Oregon losses. Which I said they would lose. Still posted after the Stanford lose. You just got some problems with Deion so anybody that don't agree with your hate you get bent outta shape. :lol:

Let it go bruh. You'll be blessed for it.

Washington taking a loss today in Corvallis. Giant killers showing up
larry-david-checking-out.gif

I know I said 3 and really they should have won 5.

They just got over hyped after the 3-0 start.

It's ok. Team was 1-11 last year.

Colorado had a solid season all things considered…Improved in wins n got some buzz and attention, that’s what they wanted with bringing Prime in

Can’t let the overly excited dudes get to yall n not see what it really is :lol: :smh:

UMD needs to go back to the ACC, the Big 10 thing never gon work when it comes to results …They legit losers n cupcakes now, hate to see it :smh:

Damn, it feels like week 4 again in here when CU lost to Oregon and people came out of hiding and were celebrating like it was January 6th all over again. :lol:

These dudes was tagging me like

"Yeah what ya'll got to say now..."

after I already said they would lose to them and USC. :lol:

i think o/u for colorado was at 3.5 wins before the season
So they hit the over. Don't want to play the would've could've should've game, but they snatched defeat from the hands of victory at least once or twice. Not a terrible year based on pre season expectations. Expectations just got too high after beating the defending runner ups (still can't believe the title game last year) and the other early wins.

Every program doesn't have a legit chance to win at the highest level in today's game, nothing wrong with being one of those programs. *michaeljacksonshrug*

Can we please not mention the Miami/Louisville game? Let's all just act like it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom