OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait are we pretending to be surprised these highly rated recruits just saw Colorado lose 8 of their last 9 games and decided to decommit? :lol:

This didn’t help either

Does Georgia get left out if they lose to Alabama?

They should but I doubt it. Bama will also need more help even if they do win. If everything goes chalk then Texas, Michigan, FSU, and Washington/Oregon will all have won and are currently ahead of them. Not sure they can justify leaving any of those teams out

These idiots wanted to make sure everyone knew they put buyouts and offsets in the new contract :lol: :lol:

That assistant salary pool figure is... huge. Especially given we've already been told Robinson's getting the DC gig.

USC offered Leonhard millions to be DC so I’m guessing that assistant number is to fight back if the eye of Sauron starts turning to Robinson

Why would you turn to a DL coach who has never coordinated a defense on his own to fix an awful defense?
Would be a dual DC situation with Fran Brown from Georgia (i think the rumor is this was pitched by Robinson’s people as the only thing that would have him interested.)

He’d be instant recruiting and would probably flip the front 7 just off poaching from A&M alone. But you’re absolutely right this isn’t a scenario I want. Especially with an offensive HC and no one on staff to mentor and oversee.

Was just explaining with the numbers agents have been claiming USC is throwing out it’s probably affecting the market for everyone.

Elijah probably going to get a bump to $1.5m or so - you gonna break that bank on a guy that's never called plays with a head coach that's never fielded a good defense?

No way.

Would be a dual DC situation with Fran Brown from Georgia (i think the rumor is this was pitched by Robinson’s people as the only thing that would have him interested.)

He’d be instant recruiting and would probably flip the front 7 just off poaching from A&M alone. But you’re absolutely right this isn’t a scenario I want. Especially with an offensive HC and no one on staff to mentor and oversee.

Was just explaining with the numbers agents have been claiming USC is throwing out it’s probably affecting the market for everyone.
Think that Fran Brown is a finalist for the Syracuse HC job, but would be an interesting hire. Manny almost had him at Miami a few years back but believe he wanted Corners and Safeties.

“What is going on in Colorado?”

01gbxadq085dwt303zwe.png

I guess I’ll stick with McCord if dudes like this gonna be in the portal :smh:

Need Arch to make the jump even though he is probably buns

Bruce seemed to be alluding to Cam Ward rentering the portal on the pod.

I honestly think JJ should come back but Michigan is probably going to need a guy too. I know a lot people like the Toledo kid Finn up here. Detroit kid who played at MLK.

Back
Top Bottom