OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ain't going to mean a damn thing, tbh. They gotta blow it all up.
I know. I'm just hoping against hope that Billy relinquishing some power to coordinators, and bringing in coaches that can improve players, will help.

But that's assuming all things go perfect. Which... lol.

Bruce seemed to be alluding to Cam Ward rentering the portal on the pod.

I honestly think JJ should come back but Michigan is probably going to need a guy too. I know a lot people like the Toledo kid Finn up here. Detroit kid who played at MLK.

What’s up with the Orgi kid who came in for a few plays? Dude had wheels and ran hard, is he an actual QB? If he can throw and has that athleticism he will be a weapon

Bruce seemed to be alluding to Cam Ward rentering the portal on the pod.

I honestly think JJ should come back but Michigan is probably going to need a guy too. I know a lot people like the Toledo kid Finn up here. Detroit kid who played at MLK.
I’m pretty sure Cam Ward is entering as a grad transfer.

FB_IMG_1701138420697.jpg

Would be interesting.

Damn, this go be tough. I was going to say no to GA being left out with an L in the sec chip, but they probably will. No team undefeated team gets left out. If Bama beats GA, they're in. Between TX and Oregon, they'll probably go with the Texas.

I hate all these stupid scenarios that ignore that UW is 12-0 and have already beaten the pac 12 representative AT THEIR HOUSE.

This Oregon slurp machine is ridiculous.

Yeah I really don't like that the media is just assuming UDUB will lose.

But if they do lose and this other stuff does go down, yikes....lol

To be fair, coach prime did say that he didn't want players who were committed to other schools going on visits, right?

Last edited:
What’s up with the Orgi kid who came in for a few plays? Dude had wheels and ran hard, is he an actual QB? If he can throw and has that athleticism he will be a weapon

Honestly, I don’t think so. I think he’s either a candidate to transfer or for a position switch after spring ball when Davis the freshman comes in.

If it was going to happen for him at QB, he would have beat out Tuttle in the fall.

I’m hoping he stays and they convert him to a TE/OW but I won’t blame the kid if he transfers to play QB somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom