OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1701200779902.jpeg

Bud Elliot has been on a warpath against Coach prime since he fired his OC

The article does bring up several good points though. Colorado has basically seen no recruiting bump despite all of the attention Deion has brought. It also seems like Deion isn't doing the hard work that comes with building relationships with local coaches. Does he literally expect players to commit to Colorado because of YouTube videos and social media?

The more and more I think of it, the more I think Bud might be right and coach prime is going to leave after his sons are gone.

What type of job is he looking for that he’ll be able to parlay the success of next year into? They won’t 4 games this year. Do we really think they’ll retool the OL/DL enough to be significantly better next year?

This reeks of desperation from Arkansas lmao. The face that they’re willing to get back into bed with him knowing how he is says a lot.

I’m a firm believer that Marv made McCord a 5* recruit in high school and McCord made Marv a 4* recruit instead of 5*.

That whole QB battle was BS and I fully think McCord was promised the job so he wouldn’t transfer (thus potentially losing Marv, his friend). I don’t know how good or bad Devin Brown is but he has to have more dog in him than McCord
Even if a transfer QB doesn’t win the job he can at least push the QB battle. Air Noland is supposed to be good but there’s no way a freshman will get the job. I hope in the bowl game we see more Devin and Lincoln with the young receivers. I’m assuming Emeka and Marv won’t play in the bowl nor should they

Reassessing the 2023 draft, analysts all talk about taking Young over Stroud as an obvious boneheaded mistake.

But those same analysts were ****ting on Stroud all the way up to the Georgia game.

Maybe I'm tripping and misremembering but wasn't him at #2 the debate? Not whether he should go over Bryce.

I’m a firm believer that Marv made McCord a 5* recruit in high school and McCord made Marv a 4* recruit instead of 5*.

That whole QB battle was BS and I fully think McCord was promised the job so he wouldn’t transfer (thus potentially losing Marv, his friend). I don’t know how good or bad Devin Brown is but he has to have more dog in him than McCord

This sounds like you've come to a Nako was right revelation. Warms my heart.

If you're about to portal a QB, if you're not ponying up for Riley Leonard what are you even doing?

Back
Top Bottom