OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They can and they would. There’s precedent for it too. The BCS snubbed Miami for FSU in the 2000 title game even though we beat the Noles that season.

You’re crazy if you seriously think they’d leave a Nick Saban 1-loss SEC champ Alabama team out of the playoff.
Well either way, it would still fulfill my criteria of the most interesting/funniest possible outcome. An 11-1 UT that beat Bama being left out for them would be even more amusing.

Let chaos reign.

Well either way, it would still fulfill my criteria of the most interesting/funniest possible outcome. An 11-1 UT that beat Bama being left out for them would be even more amusing.

Let chaos reign.

UT didn’t beat powerhouse Ole Miss or 4 loss top 25 Tennessee OR cap their season off with a dramatic victory over the best 6 loss team in the nation

I'd imagine that it's mostly based on how the two teams have performed since their prior meeting, re: the U Dub/UO spread

Oregon has been beating the brakes off of teams and UW has had a number of 1 score games. Add in the fact that the first meeting was a tight game that could have gone either way and you have the perfect recipe

UT didn’t beat powerhouse Ole Miss or 4 loss top 25 Tennessee OR cap their season off with a dramatic victory over the best 6 loss team in the nation

What about Georgia? Bama would have to beat them to be in the discussion. Has Texas beat a team like Georgia?

Folks always take these rivalries too far man :smh: :smh:

Reminds me of when some sicko poisoned the Auburn oak tree before the Iron Bowl.

Hope Texas beat the breaks off them

nako xl nako xl

Some smoke starting to bubble that Elko's hesitant to give Elijah Robinson DC/play calling responsibilities and is pushing for just a fat pay bump and full DL gig.

Whispers he's seriously considering the Syracuse DC gig with Fran Brown - went to the same HS and coached together under Rhule at Temple and Baylor.

Also sounds like they're swinging for the fences on an OC that's coaching tomorrow. Would assume that means they want to try and get Will Stein back to Texas... Feels like he's probably a guy at this point that can just sit and wait for a HC gig, but they're supposedly prepping to spend through their nose on that spot.

Y'all don't like Gus Johnson? Go back to some of those Verne Lundquist games. Not good.

I like big play Gus but he has gotten pretty corny recently and I hate to say it but I don’t enjoy watching him call Buckeye games

mAsErAtI mArV

face-cringe.gif

nako xl nako xl

Some smoke starting to bubble that Elko's hesitant to give Elijah Robinson DC/play calling responsibilities and is pushing for just a fat pay bump and full DL gig.

Whispers he's seriously considering the Syracuse DC gig with Fran Brown - went to the same HS and coached together under Rhule at Temple and Baylor.

Also sounds like they're swinging for the fences on an OC that's coaching tomorrow. Would assume that means they want to try and get Will Stein back to Texas... Feels like he's probably a guy at this point that can just sit and wait for a HC gig, but they're supposedly prepping to spend through their nose on that spot.
Yeah our board insider had heard about this from the start it seems. It’s where he saw the Fran Brown/Elijah Robinson co DC angle from. Robinson definitely had communication with Riley too.

Back
Top Bottom