OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1701651288527.jpeg

N41D N41D this fake?

Good for Elijah, man.

Turned down a fat raise, but ultimately A&M wanted someone with experience calling plays at the DC spot.

Seen the Iowa guy's name tossed around a ton the last couple of days.
I’ll give it a year or two and he’ll be a lower level P5 head coach. Dude can recruit his *** off too.

The big time programs will not like sharing revenue with lesser programs and they will eventually form a JUST US LEAGUE

I feel like these big time schools still need the Purdue/Indiana/Vanderbilt level schools to beat up on. A lot of fanbases will be pissed if their school starts losing 4 games a year. Then again it was never about the fans.

I feel like these big time schools still need the Purdue/Indiana/Vanderbilt level schools to beat up on. A lot of fanbases will be pissed if their school starts losing 4 games a year. Then again it was never about the fans.
I agree but the challenge will be what happens when Ohio State and Michigan don't want to share money with Rutgers? Money is what this is all about. I personally think these super conferences will fail because the same reasons the Pac 12 folded (haves vs have nots) hasn't been addressed. Some of the mid tier programs are going to turn into Vandy and Rutgers in the coming years.

The big time programs will not like sharing revenue with lesser programs and they will eventually form a JUST US LEAGUE

#Kith #RonnieFieg #inspirationForANewASIC

Can’t say I blame them. Most of them don’t bring my much dough to the table.

Does FSU fans really think they could have beat Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, Wash, or Texas? Serious question
Georgia - Lost to Alabama
Alabama - Needed a miracle win against an Auburn team that got killed by New Mexico State
Michigan - Had less total yards against Iowa with their starting QB than FSU did against Louisville with the third string QB
Washington - Scored zero offensive touchdowns against a 3-9 Arizona State team
Texas - Lost to Oklahoma

Its not like all of these teams have looked dominant all year long.

Don’t see why Norvell needed to play politics before all this. All Power 5 teams that go undefeated have always made it into the playoffs.

Last edited:
What does your gut tell you?

I don’t like the match up of Michigan’s OTs vs. Bama’s edge guys at all. Henderson and Jones are both guys who should probably be guards.

It’s going to be rock fight, and both teams are going to have make keys plays in the passing game to win.

If the game was happening next week my gut would say Bama, but JJ’s been banged up since the PSU game, and should be healthy by then hopefully.

If Michigan can stay out of third and long situations and sit on the football, I think they have a chance with a healthy JJ of squeaking it out.

Back
Top Bottom