OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1701651288527.jpeg

N41D N41D this fake?
One of the younger recruiting dudes that’s tight with all them said it’s more about “breaking up the band” with the coaching staff.

They’re gonna lose some dudes. It just happens. Gonna be interesting to see just how much bleeding happens.

I don’t like the match up of Michigan’s OTs vs. Bama’s edge guys at all. Henderson and Jones are both guys who should probably be guards.

It’s going to be rock fight, and both teams are going to have make keys plays in the passing game to win.

If the game was happening next week my gut would say Bama, but JJ’s been banged up since the PSU game, and should be healthy by then hopefully.

If Michigan can stay out of third and long situations and sit on the football, I think they have a chance with a healthy JJ of squeaking it out.

How do you think your defense will do against Milroe? Don’t think we have any QB remotely close to his athleticism in the B1G. I guess the closest would be baby Tua but for every good play he makes he will turn it over twice as much

I feel like these big time schools still need the Purdue/Indiana/Vanderbilt level schools to beat up on. A lot of fanbases will be pissed if their school starts losing 4 games a year. Then again it was never about the fans.

Reminds me of the NCAA 14 days making a super conference with all the best teams and then they just cannibalize themselves

I always got through that thang though :pimp:

How do you think your defense will do against Milroe? Don’t think we have any QB remotely close to his athleticism in the B1G. I guess the closest would be baby Tua but for every good play he makes he will turn it over twice as much

I’m expecting Michigan to employ a mush rush most of the game to keep him in the pocket, and avoid him improvising big plays down the field.

If we can keep him in the pocket, I feel pretty confident in our secondary against their passing game assuming Will Johnson is healthy by then.

I mean it's pretty obvious what happened and based on how things have shaked out, and all of the talk in the days following, I don't even think that there was a guarantee that FSU would be in had JT not gotten hurt.

It is what it is though. I know I won't be watching any of those games (I also know that 1 less TV set watching won't really matter)

I mean it's pretty obvious what happened and based on how things have shaked out, and all of the talk in the days following, I don't even think that there was a guarantee that JT would be in had he not gotten hurt.

It is what it is though. I know I won't be watching any of those games (I also know that 1 less TV set watching won't really matter)
You think they would have still kept FSU out even with Travis?

Looking back at how everything unfolded yesterday, and the past 6 weeks or so, I think the only chance they could have made it (conference championship weekend results dependent) was if Iowa beat Michigan.

Other than that I think there’s a pretty good shot that they get left out regardless of health this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom