OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evan Stewart finally entered the portal.

Assume probably Bama

Wouldn't Texas makes more sense? If you are Evan and you are trying to go pro next year it would make more sense to play with a more traditional QB like Quinn Ewers instead of Jalen Milroe

Dang, Fran Brown is really making a splash. None of these guys are proven commodities but he is raising the base talent level at Syracuse

Wouldn't Texas makes more sense? If you are Evan and you are trying to go pro next year it would make more sense to play with a more traditional QB like Quinn Ewers instead of Jalen Milroe
Maybe. I’d assume it’s one of those two but the word has been Bama for weeks.

Side note: Chase Bisontis withdrew from the portal and staying at A&M

Just saw one of the TexAgs guys said he’d been hinted to that Mizzou might be a real threat, too.

Where the **** is Mizzou getting all this NIL money from?
The Kroenkes and some of the other Walton (Walmart) fam have deep pockets.

Only reason I know about their ties is because I had an aunt who taught at Mizzou in Columbia for 25+ years and I visited a few times :lol:

The Kroenkes and some of the other Walton (Walmart) fam have deep pockets.

Only reason I know about their ties is because I had an aunt who taught at Mizzou in Columbia for 25+ years and I visited a few times :lol:

Yea for some reason I thought the whole Walton Family went to Arkansas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom