OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big 12 would be a downgrade from the ACC. It only makes sense to go to the Big ten or SEC but both of those conferences are already so large. Going forward it doesn't really make much of a difference as far as on the field which conference they are in with the 12 team playoff.

FSU's biggest reason for going to the SEC or Big 10 should be the financial. The ACC is simply just falling behind the power 2

It’s always been about the money. They aren’t alone in this, they’ve just been the loudest of the group. Getting snubbed from the CFP will only make them louder.

Would B1G, XII or SEC realistically take FSU in a season or two?

FSU is a damn near perfect fit in the SEC both geographically and culturally.

Getting into another conference won’t be a problem. Their problem is figuring out how to get out of the ACC. Same as Clemson, Miami, UNC, and the other schools that want to leave.

Apparently Fran Brown was still speaking highly of UGA on KJ's official visit to Syracuse.

That being said, I don't anticipate KJ will finish his career at UGA. Kid seems to be very motivated by money (and there is nothing wrong with that). After he doesn't start as a true freshman he will be in the transfer portal looking for a big payday and a guaranteed starting spot someplace else.

always surprising to see a capable running back transfer to USC.

Just watch Marshawn Lloyd and tell me if you think its a good idea to play for Lincoln at USC>

This man averaged 7 yards per carry and couldn't average more than 10 carries per game. Come on. This was as flagrant as Lincolns brisket.

If you’re looking for Lincoln’s recipe, it’s one of two methods:

1. Fat side down and 5 hours within 50 meters of the sun.

Or, if that’s not available

2. 20 hours at 1400 degrees.

For what it’s worth, I’m still chewing on the piece he gave me last year.

🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽

Loving what I see from Florida and FSU’s staffs today :lol:

This is music to my ears
IMG_3475.jpeg

Only disappointment on the day is KJ, and that’s mostly because he knew he was going flip weeks ago (right after the CFP snub) and the staff could have easily landed a kid like Xavier Lucas (who I think is going to be very good on the next level) to fill his spot

But, it’s the crooting game. Comes with the territory

I don't understand how Colorado only has six commits (and that number is about to become five when Jordan is Seaton decommits). I know Coach Prime is the portal king but you have to at least attempt to sign high school recruits

Did Napier get mauled as badly as it looks on the surface today?

Kept Lagway, but feels like that's literally about it.

man, I can only laugh at USC to avoid the tears deep inside.

This program is dead right now. DEAD. Sad to see. This began with the Helton debacle. I said his hiring would put this program back 5 years, minimum.

Lets see what you're made of, Lincoln. Back is against the wall. Fun offense won't save you here.

Did Napier get mauled as badly as it looks on the surface today?

Kept Lagway, but feels like that's literally about it.
Absolutely lol. I think he’ll keep McCray too though there were rumors that that kid’s Dad was going to get a job

Back
Top Bottom