OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They either all REALLY cool or they don’t f with him lol

Yeah, it's kind of funny to see that even his own teammates are getting on him about flirting with a transfer portal as often as he has. He certainly an attention seeking, "look at me" type of player so I can see how his personality might not fit in with the more workman-like culture Georgia likes to instill.

I still don't think he will be on the roster to start next season. Fully expect him to enter the transfer portal again in May.

We better get some footage or something. Game is coming out in 7 months and we haven't seen as much as a screenshot

Let me go ‘head and dial up the kid that released all the GTA6 leaks and we’ll see about that. I got a hotel room, Firestick, and cellphone for him to use. 🤣

Last edited:
I know all them bois aint living like that but the NIL era is wild. I remember being at KU and the football players were constantly flat broke. Selling books back for cash. Stealing purses from girls they would bring home. Now they all wearing designer and rocking chains. Insane.

Once I saw that kid was from like 15 mins outside of CS (and that TAMU was going to be his first visit) I figured that's where he was going to end up. Seemed like a layup
Should be easy, you'd think. Supposedly dad's pushing aggressively for him to stay home - and saw he postponed his other visits to stay an extra day today.

Get this kid and the edge from Bowling Green and we're onto something. Still gotta figure out how to replace Nolen, but bringing more heat off the edge should help that.

And Scourton is a damn good run game defender, too.

This is wild. I'm surprised Malachi isn't getting interest from high level P5 teams. Even Dante Moore got picked up as a developmental player to take over in 2025. Why isn't Ohio State all over this?

Is the word out that Malachi is a bust? I don't think he has behavioral issues or any off field stuff going on. Maybe Malachi is just prioritizing going to any decent school that will allow him to start immediately.

This is wild. I'm surprised Malachi isn't getting interest from high level P5 teams. Even Dante Moore got picked up as a developmental player to take over in 2025. Why isn't Ohio State all over this?

Is the word out that Malachi is a bust? I don't think he has behavioral issues or any off field stuff going on. Maybe Malachi is just prioritizing going to any decent school that will allow him to start immediately.

Malachi...

congratulations-played.gif

Back
Top Bottom