OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He sucks.

Ole Miss has improved across the board since he left, and A&M's football situation went into the tank the second he came in to replace Scott Woodward and be Jimbo's yes man.

Only reason he even still has a job after how that coaching search went is because they don't wanna pay another buyout while he's in the last year of his term, I think.

He sucks.

Ole Miss has improved across the board since he left, and A&M's football situation went into the tank the second he came in to replace Scott Woodward and be Jimbo's yes man.

Only reason he even still has a job after how that coaching search went is because they don't wanna pay another buyout while he's in the last year of his term, I think.

He sucks.

Would love him at ohio state now that we're joining their conference. Yes, please.

1705346342618.png

He'd rather be a position coach than a DC with all the guys he already brought in? And probably better paid? Hmm.

I guess Kirby's last DB coach got a HC position.
TRob wants to be a HC badly. Def makes sense to roll with Kirby and his mentor Champ in a support role. His whole point of going to Bama in the first place was that.

Back
Top Bottom