OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 5.52.21 PM.png

:frown::smh:

Last edited:

In a way, WSU's mid-season swoon saved the program a bit. Cam Ward was leaving regardless, but going 5-7 after starting 4-0 kind of took the bloom off the Dickert rose. Let's see what he does next year with a new QB. They didn't lose as many people as I thought they would.

I definitely don't feel good about him sticking with USC. It's going to be a rough 2024 season in my opinion. Its going to be hard to keep him away from UGA

Last edited:
Bama has had quite a few decommitments in the last 24 hours. This is a wake up call for Alabama fans who thought there was some fundamental difference between their program. They just happen to have the 🐐 for the last 17 years.

This is also an interesting exercise that will tell us how good of a job Alabama is on its own, independent of Nick Saban. I always had Alabama in the top five but maybe that's not the case.

Mason already has a crystal ball to Georgia

Lol your mods and fanbase have been very extra about Juju.

Call your shot: Where do you think he ends up?

This rivals UGA insider feels pretty confident but who knows

Hate to be wishy-washy but I think it's a toss-up. He seems to have a good relationship with a UGA coaching staff and obviously proximity is in Georgia's favor but who knows?

There are a lot of factors at play. I think play on the field will impact things. Georgia is going to have a good season on the field and I expect Carson Beck to be a Heisman contender so that will certainly help Georgia. The narrative that Georgia doesn't throw the ball has hurt our recruitment for QBs and receivers. Conversely, we're not so sure about what USC is going to look like offensively this year.

NIL will also play a big role. Georgia could be in good position all the way up until the end and someone drops a big bag at Julian's feet and he goes to another school, look what happened with Raiola.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom