OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let these guys transfer as much as they want. It’ll be more detrimental to THEM than to the NCAA. Like I said, an NFL scout will ask you “why’d you transfer 10 times?”

It’s a silly rule.

I got no problem if they want to put some restrictions on multiple time transfers, but theres gotta be some consistency in how those decisions get made and not just guesswork about whos getting waivers and who isnt.
But is it really guesswork this year? It’s basically been if you aren’t using your free transfer then you need to be a grad transfer/scholarship revoked or something like that.

:lol: UNC and FSU fans being so whiny is actually making me side with the NCAA. They gave kids a one time free transfer and these 2 decided to transfer to 2-3 additional schools. Rules have to be enforced someway or it’s even more of a mess than it already is.

JT Daniels is completely irrelevant here.
JT has also been grad transferring and has only used 3 years of eligibility
I got no problem if they want to put some restrictions on multiple time transfers, but theres gotta be some consistency in how those decisions get made and not just guesswork about whos getting waivers and who isnt.
This year their stance seems to be no one is getting waivers

Last edited:
I know JT Daniels situation has nothing to do with Tez Walker's situation. I really was just being facetious. :lol:

Illinois/Kansas might be a good game tonight. Jalon Daniels is back.

Something about college football games on Friday nights just doesn’t feel right though. :lol:

:lol they’re funny man. Overrated team, with an overrated coach, and an overrated QB. They’re a good team but not top 5 like folks were aimlessly saying they were

:lol: they’re funny man. Overrated team, with an overrated coach, and an overrated QB. They’re a good team but not top 5 like folks were aimlessly saying they were
You really hate LSU :lol:. They’re prob still a top 10ish team IMO

LSU was the best team in the Nation IMO 8o 8o

IMG_0236.png

My hate for Brian Kelly?

Other than the fact he had a kid get killed because he put him in a terrible situation and him constantly throwing his players under the bus?

Sorry, I meant about the donation. It's a pain in the **** to edit in a quote on mobile.

Last edited:

USF fans are saying it’s so the Hospital can build a medical building next to the proposed new stadium.

Still a bad look for a Hospital to be giving a gift to a athletic department tho.

I also feel like the go to solution for these poorly run commuter schools always seems to be a on campus stadium, when in reality better management and better coaching hires would fix most of their problems.

Why?

Speaking of LSU, hospitals have been donating to their athletics department for decades.

And people criticize that all the time.

The rising costs of health care, health care providers/hospital employees complaints about being overworked and understaffed, and with hospital mismanagement becoming the norm in a lot of states rather than the exception, optically this makes it a bad look.

And people criticize that all the time.

The rising costs of health care, health care providers/hospital employees complaints about being overworked and understaffed, and with hospital mismanagement becoming the norm in a lot of states rather than the exception, optically this makes it a bad look.
I know, I was just joking. LSU also embezzled that money.

Back
Top Bottom