OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tyrese-gibson-ving-rhames.gif

UW playing USC, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, and Rutgers in the same year?

Jake Locker ain’t walking through that door.

Where's Sam Huard when you need him?

tyrese-gibson-ving-rhames.gif

UW playing USC, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, and Rutgers in the same year?

Jake Locker ain’t walking through that door.
That's fine. We could go winless again for all I care as long as it's on our own time

steve-urkel-going.gif

Sounds kind of ****ty to already be talking about picking off the corpse that is going to be Cal football, but I’m really hoping Michigan picks up Jaydn Ott after this season. I’m surprised he came back to Cal tbh.

Sounds kind of ****ty to already be talking about picking off the corpse that is going to be Cal football, but I’m really hoping Michigan picks up Jaydn Ott after this season. I’m surprised he came back to Cal tbh.
It wasn’t for lack of trying.

Cal did what they had to.

Wait they don't have everything available on demand? Some of the shows are actually shown live and you'd have to actually watch as they air?? Is this the 00's? I only watch Tubi from time to time for some of the on demand movies but outside of live sports I try to only watch shows where I'm at least able to skip the commercials.
all episodes are available to watch now. I think its 10 episodes for this season

For example, there’s a couple of HBO shows that were canceled but have unaired eps which were bought by tubi. The catch is you can’t stream them on demand. You have to catch them live without pauses on one of the channels.
This explains why I can't find the second half of season 1 of The Nevers.

This explains why I can't find the second half of season 1 of The Nevers.
That’s specifically the show I was thinking of.

NCAA suspending JH for 4 games -> This is going to drive JH to the NFL

Michigan/NCAA suspension deal is called off -> This means that JH is going to the NFL

NCAA suspending JH for 4 games -> This is going to drive JH to the NFL

Michigan/NCAA suspension deal is called off -> This means that JH is going to the NFL
Feeling the same way… This suspension/investigation halted his new deal being signed and makes it fairly obvious he is gone in a year

I was more so poking fun at how any act or event related to Jim Harbaugh leads people to conclude that he's definitely leaving after this season. Even if two opposite things happen, both indicate that he's going leave.

He's going to leave because he wants to coach in the NFL. That's it.

This could just mean that Michigan is going to stop pretending the NCAA has any real power.

I was more so poking fun at how any act or event related to Jim Harbaugh leads people to conclude that he's definitely leaving after this season. Even if two opposite things happen, both indicate that he's going leave.

This could just mean that Michigan is going to stop pretending the NCAA has any real power.

Michigan wins a natty “well Harbaugh is leaving because he can’t do much more”

Michigan doesn’t win a natty “well Harbaugh is leaving because he can’t win the title”

Pretty much. It almost seems inevitable after the Vikings debacle, but that's if the NFL still wants him. And I don't see why not, but Harbaugh already been at Michigan longer than I thought, so who knows?

That's what it is, imo. The NCAA has no power left and teams are finally telling them that to their face.

I feel strong 2016 vibes from this year’s landscape. Out of curiosity I looked up the preseason AP poll from that year. There’s some apprehension on my part on who will be this year’s version of 2016 Tennessee, Notre Dame, or Michigan State.

1692032259985.png

Back
Top Bottom