OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Get those final bids in
😂

Was just about to post that.

He still talking to you guys?

Was just about to post that.

He still talking to you guys?
Lots of smoke he had been.

But he’s also widely known to always be negotiating so who knows.

Any SC smoke on Evan? Seen them pop up tonight some, too.

Lots of smoke he had been.

But he’s also widely known to always be negotiating so who knows.

Any SC smoke on Evan? Seen them pop up tonight some, too.
SC plays the portal so they’re probably kicking the tires but Bama and Texas were the ones who lured him into the portal

Would B1G, XII or SEC realistically take FSU in a season or two?

Big 12 would be a downgrade from the ACC. It only makes sense to go to the Big ten or SEC but both of those conferences are already so large. Going forward it doesn't really make much of a difference as far as on the field which conference they are in with the 12 team playoff.

FSU's biggest reason for going to the SEC or Big 10 should be the financial. The ACC is simply just falling behind the power 2

always surprising to see a capable running back transfer to USC.

Just watch Marshawn Lloyd and tell me if you think its a good idea to play for Lincoln at USC>

This man averaged 7 yards per carry and couldn't average more than 10 carries per game. Come on. This was as flagrant as Lincolns brisket.

always surprising to see a capable running back transfer to USC.

Just watch Marshawn Lloyd and tell me if you think its a good idea to play for Lincoln at USC>

This man averaged 7 yards per carry and couldn't average more than 10 carries per game. Come on. This was as flagrant as Lincolns brisket.

Yeah but I would also say our line didn't help as well.

There were times we would try to run on better teams and our line just couldn't support it.

Against lesser teams he got those big runs.

Back
Top Bottom