OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still got 70 minutes left in this infant cpr training and this lady keeps mentioning the game. FML

I guess that's the bigger win I'm learning this 🥲
Take the wins where you can get them, brother. Infant cpr is damn near a physical assault. Hope you never have to use it.
They have rumors every year, but can’t imagine him and JJ both won’t want to try to repeat.

The documentary on this season will be epic.
NCAA gonna be on his *** like back pockets. I didn't believe he would leave a month ago; now I think he will.

Being champion of the men's health magazine on the table bowl is better than losing in the chip. I'm with you. **** getting that close and coming up short.

Really don't wanna hear all the talk of the Harbaugh brothers possibly winning the college chip and super bowl in the same season.

Take the wins where you can get them, brother. Infant cpr is damn near a physical assault. Hope you never have to use it.

NCAA gonna be on his *** like back pockets. I didn't believe he would leave a month ago; now I think he will.
Fam they talking about you might fracture the breast bone doing compressions. Tonight doesn't feel great at all right now
sadcam.png

Fam they talking about you might fracture the breast bone doing compressions. Tonight doesn't feel great at all right now
sadcam.png

The choking one where you basically hold the infant like a football with them lying face down on your arm with their chin/neck in your hand while you do the back thumps/blows is definitely worthwhile though… had to use that one a couple times on my kids. I’d suggest holding your girl a couple times like that just to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom