Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Wilder vs Parker
Joshua vs Wallin
Hrgovic vs Bakole
Dubois vs Big Baby Miller

The rumored Saudi Heavyweight card is shaping up nicely if they put up the money to make it happen

im guessing Benvidez is the favorite between the two?

i wanna say its gon be a KO on his favor but has he fought a boxer like Adndrade?

then again Andrade has never faced anyone like Benvidez neither

itll be an interesting fight but i say Benvidez by KO at 7 or 8?

still doesnt answer why Boots deserves that fight when he also kinda not fought anyone of worth either

but yeah, he fights either of those then im with you in chastising him while we end up watching the fight anyways :lol:
Yea boots is just an option, a bum needing fights that did just take his IBF belt. But yea I feel crapford has a looong way to go before even mentioninng a fight at 168.

Like fam, at least clean out 147 then 154 and theeeen maybe 160 but leave any 168 dude out of the crapford picture. It’s disssrespectful. I still remember out of shape featherweight Gamboa buzzing and almost stopping him lmfao

i think different promotions prevents fighters from cleaning up the division, it always seems like a task to get these big fights and unifications though it has been getting better

weve had maybe the most unification fight in a while if ever in th e4 belt era?

canelo has all the 168 belts
bud was just unified til he recently got stripped at 147
haney has the 135s,
i thought charlo has all too at 154 but tszyu supposedly have one
inoue unified this year too

then usyk v fury, all we need is bivol v beterbiev

maybe haney v tank? though that might be more running than promotion issues? :lol: not even sure if stevenson gon ever get his chance either

Shakur Stevenson needs to just accept Haney's offer.

Tank ain't gonna fight dude.

If he thinks he can smoke Dev, then just go do it, and take the belts.

Like I have zero interest in his fight this week

People believed that nonsense lol?

Haney isn't ever coming back to 135 and him and his dad were just talking knowing that fight was never realistic.
Dude Shakur himself confirmed they made the offer, but it was too low

He should have just called their bluff and accepted it

If the Haneys were just talking, then Shakur reacted exactly how they wanted

Stacked card for December back in Saudi Arabia. Damn shame they couldn’t make Wilder & Joshua, while they have both of them fighting on the same night in the same event. :smh:

Fury and Usyk is February :rolleyes

Stacked card for December back in Saudi Arabia. Damn shame they couldn’t make Wilder & Joshua, while they have both of them fighting on the same night in the same event. :smh:

if both wilder and joshua wins their fights, the end of the events probably gon end with a wwe style stand off setting up them fighting each other next year

if both wilder and joshua wins their fights, the end of the events probably gon end with a wwe style stand off setting up them fighting each other next year

I can see this happening. I’ll be disappointed if they face off and it doesn’t happen in 2024 though.

Back
Top Bottom