Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We really couldn't get a trade going for Porzingis? The Wizards basically took Tyus Jones and some trash second round picks and a 2024 first round pick for Porzingis with Marcus Smart going to the Grizzlies....

Front office is sleeping while everyone else getting better

Khris Middleton is unrestricted now. Low key rather try to sign him instead of trade for Lavine
Bruh with what cap space? Middleton declined a 40M paycheck. We have no money to sign a big name in free agency...

So you telling me we couldn't pull together a better package than this?
1687408934629.png

So you telling me we couldn't pull together a better package than this?
1687408934629.png
I said it as it was happening, dirt cheap!!!

Boston really and I mean really did a heist! For this BS, I wouldn't have had an issue bringing this ***** back.

These MF got KP and (2) 1st rounders for Smart, Gallinari and a 2nd? Lmao. FoH!

I don't know who came out out worst Wizard or Griz ..... good lord, this is crazy!

we’ve been saying this for nearly 10 years now with nothing to show for it except bad draft picks
For the past 10 years we have never stood pat ... what you mean?

We have dove in head 1st for **** players and bad contracts.

Once we started to cut down on the ridiculous contracts and bad players and started, filling roster with manageable contracts and decent players we started to win.

We need to be realistic about our young players & draft capital.

If Obi Toppin was on another team & we could trade the 20th pick in tonight's draft for him, is that a move you'd want Leon Rose to make? Keep in mind he is 25 years old & due for an extension. If we had Zach Lavine & it was time for the team to reset, would you want the main piece coming back for him to be RJ Barrett?

I also don't really know who exactly we're waiting to become available. If Embiid was available y'all would say he's almost 30 years old & injury prone. Not saying we have to go all in but I'd rather strike now while the team has some momentum & Brunson is underpaid than wait for something that may/may not happen.

That’s exactly it. Strike now. You can’t control what will happen in the future with this league.

I just don’t want to lose Obi and IQ for nothing. That would be terrible asset management.

What a loaded question.

Who's at 20 better than Obi? Is Randle going to be in the team? Is Obi going to get a chance to play everyday?

Also, is Zach Levine that much better than RJ? Real question? They have very similar career numbers and Zach Levine only playoff run had virtually the same stats aa this years RJs playoff totals.

Just saying.

Lavine would solve a lot of our offensive issues. He’s good offensively. My only issue is he always played on trash teams.

I don’t believe this PG rumor one bit.

I would trade Randle for PG any day. PG also has less years on his contract.

This might be the only opportunity we have to trade Julius because NO ONE else wants him.

Clippers are in win now mode also. Maybe they’d be dumb enough to do it.

Back
Top Bottom