Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dope role players beat the Knicks and put Miami in the finals
I mean .... i just don't have the energy for this BS. Undrafted Hungry role players. But another team with the same beat them, they just happen to have the best player in the world and a solid/great 2.

Denver just won with a bunch of role players. Jokic may be the best player in the league, but there isnt a single all-star on that team. Jamal Murray might be a fringe AS, but guys like Gordon, KCP, Bruce Brown, and MPJR got it done. the whole multi-star superteam DOES NOT WORK. especially trading for over the hill, injured, high dollar NAMES. if we had a bench that actually produced and had playoff experience, we could've been in the ECF. we need vets that know their role and how to win. not flashy names.

I’m looking at this window where we have allstar JB and allstar JR i wanna go contend now.

Yeah, PG’s skillset would be great for this team and not necessarily speaking of his skills nor his age as much really. But his injury concerns is why I’m not sure which giving up on 13+ year of Rj who’s not even in his prime

PG played 77 games in 2018-2019 season
2019-2020 - 48 games
2020-2021 - 54 games
2021-2022 - 31 games
2022-2023 - 56 games

To trade a 24yrold averaging 20ppg
RJ played 56 games in rookie year 2019-2020
2020-2021 - 72
2021-2022 - 70
2022-2023 - 73

RJ and Randle probably the most durable duo in the league.
If we’re trading RJ, I’d rather get at least a Siakam, Jerami Grant, OG, Jordan Clarkson, Mikal, Anthony Edwards type of player

Is PG even a “star” anymore? Dude hasn’t put up a good season in half a decade. And when I mean good, I don’t mean just stats. That includes availability. If you took identical stats and identical games played and his name was Torrey Craig you wouldn’t bat an eye, but bc it’s Paul George…hung up on who he used to be.

Screenshot_20230626_211555.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_211936.jpg

If we don’t make any trades my top 3 FA that I think will mesh well with us and make an impact: Bruce brown, cam Johnson, Oubre

I know you think you're keeping it real, but good lord, you're one negative dude. Lmao

Lmao. Not that I think i'm keeping it real. I am. I literally walk by past there almost everyday. Its a **** hole area. There's just way too much traffic and homeless for cleanliness there.

They think it's going to be clean like where the Vessell and new WTC are, but less traffic compared to Penn.

Not sure how true the reports are but Donte and Bruce are nice names to be associated with.

I would gladly rock with either one or both if possible.

Back
Top Bottom