Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy is the closest comparison you can probably get with RJ. You got some differences but based on his style of play that might be his best outcome.

He should've spent a summer with Jimmy he would've taught him how to really post up :lol:

Honestly the thing I noticed lacking in RJ's bag is the change in acceleration. He doesn't explode like you see other guys do when driving to the hoop. It feels like he goes at one speed. You need either a quick first step or a fast stop and go to beat people off the dribble.

I think we got pretty much everythign out of Thibbs, we all know his coaching style doesn't really change. If/when they move on from him, who would be a good coaching candidate to take over?

Imma cool it with the vibes trying to get rid of all the vets. Just Evan. Add their other 1st rounder to NY.

8FC06FDD-F12A-46A3-B3B6-17B38DB7E5F6.jpeg

6 games in & I’m getting caught up in the NY minute hype train where the sky is falling after every bad performance; be it individual or collective.

Now everyone isn’t good enough coming off a 37 win szn with no real point guard. Do you jump off the bridge every time a rotation you don’t like doesn’t work out?

I’m gonna chill for a bit. Especially with the team & RJ getting in gear. He’s out there guarding the team’s best player night in & out. Commendable. Grimes/Cam/Deuce can and should take those responsibilities from him but I love the effort.

Been had him as better Jimmy Butler for his floor & nothing’s changed. Son gonna be real good. The slow start looks to be a combination of things & idc about it all too much cuz everyone is adjusting to each other and roles.

Defensive teams tend to get the offense going later anyways. This roster actually shares the rock very well already so that’s a good sign.
3 birds 1 stone with the 🧢 trade.

Please tell me again how dropping dead weight for a HoFer to come off the bench isn’t the move for a playoff hopeful-bound team.

Out the *** with the talk :lol:.

Wednesday vs ATL @ MSG. Payback for the playoff embarrassment and hopefully some getback for Cam.

Should be a good game.

Quick is the definition of basic. Grimes can fill his role as 1st of the bench when he comes back. Deuce fits better next to DRose on the bench unit also.

I do think some team out there may look at him as someone with lead guard stuff. He wouldn’t hesitate at that chance either.

And those beggars in highlighter yellow would like some young lion that can get buckets in bunches.

Add Nash as AC on the bench. I wonder how improved the O can get with his influence. Gets to spend more time with RJ.

Nets still a train wreck :pimp:

Nash as an OC?

Bro I don't even know how Nash got a gig in the NBA. Dude clearly is not qualified. Or am I just lost when it comes to him????

Nash as an OC?

Bro I don't even know how Nash got a gig in the NBA. Dude clearly is not qualified. Or am I just lost when it comes to him????
only reason he was hired in the first place is bc he was hand picked by kyrie and kd

he was a player development coach on golden state for a few years but nowhere near head coach level :lol:

everyone gotta stop assuming great players will automatically translate into great coaches

only like 1% of former players and are even decent color analysts let alone coaches

ATL is a real rivalry now. I def expect a better defensive showing as far as perimeter defense goes.

Cavs got on fire and stayed that way because almost everyone goofed out there. The ****boy Trae gonna wanna show out tonite but JB will be ready to respond.

As far as the Thibs complaints go, no coach is perfect but he doesn’t have all that much to improve now that he found the pg. Not very many set plays but it’s always about ball movement and “making the right read.”

Knicks do need more body movement and back door action 🐾🐾🐾 It sure would be great to have a HoF point guard the Knicks new point guard(s) could talk to and learn from.

But nah, Nash is a phony HoFer so him sitting on your bench amongst the rest of the army of coaches doesn’t sound all that appealing after that brilliant exchange up there.

i combined it with chromecast & vpn on my tv and it works great
i love getting a reliable msg broadcast on it
i gotta try the chromecast next

i got gig speeds and ran everything off the NBA app on my fire TV with no issues last year but for whatever reason they deaded the NBA app on fire TVs this year

PS5 app basically unusable and was getting errors on the website rn

currently bootlegging smh

these uniforms so garbage compared to our previous statements too

we’re not the ******* broncos man

Back
Top Bottom