Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A0B637A9-4939-483A-B62B-01C0D183203F.jpeg

“Get Top on the phone”

Figured someone desperate enough could and would look at him like a lead guard. Houston comes to mind.

Hart is all heart and hustle. And perfectly suited in his backup role.
Idk also but maybe the FO and coaching staff are in lockstep as far as expectations go and midd should have been seen as a strong possibility. Some more creative offensive schemes surely would help but still recognize the value he adds [over the field].

Idk y a .500 record should be looked down on by any Knicks fans as if these little bastards had been spoiled the last sum years with 🏀 excellence; and now fighting for play-in or just above is a bad thing.

Can’t skip steps but not about to start a class also for these fans just showing up talking out the ***.

I do believe this lineup figures to only get better with chemistry. Ball movement is much improved and now they need more people moving w/o it. Shooting touch should get closer to league average too.

They just signed JB so I don’t expect a total reset for maybe a couple more szns. Praying still Evan & Julius find new homes sooner than that.
45 wins. RJ 50 piece along the way. Might as well let Cam live starting next to Broadway. He can at least carve a solid 3&D role somewhere in this lineup.

Can’t sleep on OKC either. Noon start as well :stoneface: .

SGA is in the lineup I believe so they’re gonna need Grimes Reddish on point.

hope this team stops the bad habit of brunson dribbling the ball over halfcourt then handing it to julius only for brunson to stand in the corner. been noticing this happen more and more particularly in the third and fourth quarters. stuff like that is on the coach

basketball at 9am on the west coast is still wild to me

Last edited:
Love the energy out there. Sims with some great minutes. DRose looks good again as the rightful ball handler in the 2nd unit

Cam showing out right now
It won't matter because they never pass him the ball. By the time he touches it, he has to fling up some garbage because he probably won't touch the rock again for another 5 possessions. When you are playing defense like he is, I know it has to be discouraging. Meanwhile he's the only one who can really attack the paint. It's infuriating

Back
Top Bottom