Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda sad how we just run in circles. Either embarassing ourselves or stuck in mediocracy. Haven’t had any stroke of good luck either.

Our performance on D the last week should also make it very apparent how much Mitchell Robinson does for this team. Unfortunately, he gets in Tik tak foul trouble, mostly from being forced to recover defending guys his teammates can't defend. We have been the worst in the league ever since he got hurt🤦🏾‍♂️

Waiting for the Dukies to go off together.

Something has to be done about that lineup glut at the wing spot.
Cam’s minute gonna get reduced the more Grimes plays? Can he get a bigger role in the offense while reducing Randle’s touches?!

It’s clear both he & RJ have loads to learn. Ready for more growing pains from both but together they just might be worth it.

I would assume Thibs is getting the message this szn as the change to the lineups came early.

Frenchman gotta get DNPed CD.

Leon gotta end this experiment and trade Randle soon too. Add a pick if u must but that’s addition by subtraction for better results right now. King of the Empty 20/10 cuz he cannot lead a team to success.

About to lose to a squad in the Wembanyama sweetstakes
spit-out-drink-spit-take.gif

They probably were saying the same ****.

We suck ... we are in the sweepstakes!

Thibs has got to go man.

We're one of the youngest teams in the league coached by the most notoriously stubborn, old school and poor developmental coach in the NBA.

There is zero logic behind this move. Zero

There been a couple of that didn't care about personnel changed. We just wanted Thibs gone at the start of the season. However, blinded by a mid acquisition, some logical extensions and a healthy Rose and boom we were playoff bound.

Only fault in my thinking was keeping Evan off the bench .. dude really is stinking it up.

I wanted a new coach and running it with the youth.

Duece / Rose
RJ / IQ
Cam / Grimes
Obi / new signing (Isaiah I guess)
Mitchell / Sims

Randle FoH
Brunson (I still wont turn ... he been iight at best)
Evan.(I changed my mind)

Once.we.signed Brunson I was against blowing everything up for DMitch .... i just wish we should.of.have waited.

Back
Top Bottom