Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The worst passes making for the best highlights

There’s nothing outstanding or surprising about the Knicks record to this point. On that end, there’s really no good grounds to can this coach.

But if they go out & have more of these head scratching, non competitive losses then some form of change needs to happen.

And sooner the better whether it’s gutting the rest of the vets, replacing leadership or both.
Perimeter defense needs some Deuce assistance.

And Evan has to be sat down or relocated.

Highly unlikely as I don’t think the 2 orgs have worked together in a looong time.
Would still welcome KD but not at the cost of Derrick. Yes, part emotional but a legit run w/o him is dumb also. Giving both backups not smart either.

Find Evan another home still & finally put Me7o on the bench to finalize the roster;
JB/RJ/KD/Obi/Mitch
🌹/Grimes/Cam/Me7o/Hart
Deuce/Sims
Playoffs?

On another note, Bagley at this point is just as cued into the inside of the org as anyone. The stuff he puts out might be whispers coming from player camps or feelers from other teams even.

And with Sundays’ performance despite the L, IQ finally found his shot all while his name is buzzing a lil. And through all that, of all the + lineups they put out there he is only the constant there.

Maybe some change will come & he gets an opportunity for a bigger role elsewhere. Can’t let son go for nothing that’s for sure.

They can’t keep all the youts so I’m ready to be disappointed at some point.

3 lefties in the starting lineup. Only 1 dependable shooter in the starting lineup.

The writing was on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom