Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Minny wouldn’t want to offload KAT for Randle I think. I think he’s still their #1 option and the league knows Randle isn’t capable of that.

But I hope he does play like this over the next month+. Right when many contracts start becoming available for trade.

However, it’s too early. I fear that they’ll be right in the thick of it come Feb & decided to hold onto him to see how it goes.

Deuce has the pg touch on his passes :pimp:. Beautiful lobs.

Man, crazy to see the Knicks win and be highly disappointed.

Wow Randle played great! Who gives ****???

Cam/Obi/Sims all played limited minutes on a blow out. Got points on a borderline warmup game.

Brunson low key pissing me off .... MF keeps looking people away and passing the ball to Randle exclusively.

Although RJ drained a few 3s, MF was missing the entire rim from point blank.

Thibs let almost all his starters in till 5 mimutes out. **** him.

Man, crazy to see the Knicks win and be highly disappointed.

Wow Randle played great! Who gives ****???

Cam/Obi/Sims all played limited minutes on a blow out. Got points on a borderline warmup game.

Brunson low key pissing me off .... MF keeps looking people away and passing the ball to Randle exclusively.

Although RJ drained a few 3s, MF was missing the entire rim from point blank.

Thibs let almost all his starters in till 5 mimutes out. **** him.
To be fair Thib's is on a short leash probably so he has to get the guaranteed win but agreed.

😂 Y'all gotta ease up on IQ IMO. Frank got zero minutes. IQ plays enough minutes for all these advanced stats to NOT be a lie. There's some validity to it. His D has been excellent. If he had a real head coach, he'd look good on offense too.

At this point I rather have IQ at the 2 and bench RJ.

Brunson
IQ
Cam
Randle
Mitch

Rose/Duece
RJ
Grimes
Obi
Sims

Evan and Isaiah can be benched.

This way IQ has to take the ball of his hands and be better 2 and RJ can be the man for the second unit until.he figures it out.

That's really a shake up compare to the BS Thibs be doing.

I don’t trust Randle out there guarding up Yannis. Rather Thibs throw Mitch at him w/ Dubious handling Brooke at the three pt line.

Go Knicks!

Back
Top Bottom