Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
John Wallace is all they had to be the voice on the radio? This dude is a snooze fest.

All the ******* missed FT.

I have to give it to Brunson though .. he continues to try and win it despite missing a bunch of game winners or tying shots already.

if only Evan wasnt such a damn liability on defense. him and Brunson get cooked nightly (when Evan used to play).

797A73BB-70ED-43EE-9AF3-B5A1C15EBEDB.jpeg

That was a hard fought loss. They need that type of defensive effort every night. And no coincidence things looked better with a healthy QG and the mobile, hostile Mitch getting back to form. 20 big boards for the squad 💪

If they can sustain that, they will be a +.500 team.

Randle needs to find a new home.

thats the only good thing to come out of a losing season is thibs will get fired...I dont see dolan going with another year of thibs next season then maybe they can sign quinn snyder...

on another note got tickets to the warriors game... my pops is a bandwagon fan so thats why we going to that specific game lol

Yeah, if they have another losing szn, Thibs might get fired. Whether or not the emotional Knicks fan cares to realize, there are many more things at play keeping this team average.

And on that note, what exactly did Knicks fans expect coming into the szn? Championship or bust? I don’t even think ECF was on anyone’s radar in the summer.

~20 games in, the rotation finally settled and they’re hovering around .500, and yet the sky falls nightly in here. They win the games they’re supposed to. And the last 3 Ls have come down to the final moments 🤷‍♂️

“Build around Brunson” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom