Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
disappointing loss, but good game last night

a few mistakes, but the starters played well - rj had a decent game, mitch held up well against giannis, grimes is really good, julius played a little selfish, but he was leading, brunson was rolling, but he needs a little help

even thibodeau was mixing up the groupings, which was positive to witness. he still needs to be fired though and jericho needs to be out there

bench play was a bit of a letdown, but i think that was because of the heavy starter minutes

Agreed. We’re supposed to be miserable together, not bickering amongst ourselves while being miserable :lol: Fr though, the tone in here needs to come down a couple notches.

Good game last night even though it was a L. Mitch doing his thing, RJ being efficient, Grimes being effective, and Brunson doing what we brought him here to do. Randle has moments, but man that dude is so emotional. Tough bucket then doesn’t get a call he wants and completely gives up. The offense isn’t flowing through him, so he’ll fall asleep on D. Dude needs to mature a bit more.

Seems to me like many Knicks fans here feed off the drama and misery. Ninjas got a whole lot to say about it when they really don’t even understand what’s happening on the tv screen.

This thread is miserable thanks to likes of ballinsam23 ballinsam23 who just come to **** on everything orange and blue seemingly. No plan or direction, unless devised by himself, is worth mulling over. Team is cursed, right? Why do this to urself if nothing good is gonna come?

Damn near every post from the loudest in here is some negative ****. Waterboy over there, the team dunce that’s always cackling, be hella quiet when the Knicks are doing well but got TONS to fart on about when things are ugly🤔….

Yes floodarea floodarea no one is ducking your fool *** @u this time but again, no back and forth needed. It was just anecdotal.

This team is so weird, we have these two talented young players on super cheap contracts and instead of developing them we're playing vets on a team that has no chance at a championship.

Why not do a proper rebuild like everyone else?

We always doing some weird **** lol

This team is so weird, we have these two talented young players on super cheap contracts and instead of developing them we're playing vets on a team that has no chance at a championship.

Why not do a proper rebuild like everyone else?

We always doing some weird **** lol
Because then they look bad for giving money to these starters and benching them. It sucks.

I saw that tweet about players not choosing Dallas first time around then getting brought in some time later :smh:

And it looks like Kemba’s knees are cooked :smh::smh:

Oh ****, I almost forgot Frank is on the bench too :smh::smh::smh:

And he gets to see JB today SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

Knicks have 3 things going against them: a Saturday Matinee at MSG.

Above all, I just hope RJ is efficient. Luka don’t want it

grimes is a very good player - quick, decisive, great passer, can improvise well, score on his own short or long, etc
he's only been here a relatively short time and his game speaks for itself

Back
Top Bottom