Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cavs and hawks back to back in msg?

we need to get rocked in both games back to back. it'll hurt to watch (and i may not even turn it on), but it's the only way to fast track us to changes. three straight blowouts in msg can definitely get this firing/trade ball rollin

IQ is such a damn nut. He is not a PG, he’s a streaky 2 guard. Put the damn ball in McBride’s hand. He might have the best floor vision on the whole roster.

Trade Randle. Hate how IQ plays so trade him too. Send Rose to a contender.

And quite honestly idk how this JB signing gonna pan out. I could see him not seeing how all 4 years in NY.

^ thats a crazy stat considering thibs specialty is defense... not only that but we have had some bum coaches the last 2 decades lol

IQ is such a damn nut. He is not a PG, he’s a streaky 2 guard. Put the damn ball in McBride’s hand. He might have the best floor vision on the whole roster.
I mean ... a few of us have been saying this since last year. No ******* reason to have IQ running point, dude aint it.

That’s what I’ve been saying. He is not a 1 and needs to stop being forced to be one. He’s a Lou Will.

How you say you like Cam .. and then do this **** to him? 9 minutes on a blowout???? Like dude produced and was showing signs ....

Thibs is just an imbecile!

We need to trade Randle, send Rose and Fournier to good teams, give the Duece the off the bench point and bring in a good developmental coach ..... Im ready for a proper coach that is willing to help everyone see if the players are good or not.

Not taking Thibs side, hes not a developmental coach at all, but Cam looked absolutely terrible today too.

It’s w.e our young guys are just not good.

Not taking Thibs side, hes not a developmental coach at all, but Cam looked absolutely terrible today too.

It’s w.e our young guys are just not good.
I mean .... you are always critical of our yoing players my dude. However, lets be real ... D.Mitch, Jalen Brunson, Fred V. Are all players that you have asked for .. these cats if drafted by the Knicks would of have been another Frank or Kevin .....

Grimes looked like **** when he came back and Cam looked good ..... then you sit Can and instead of giving him minutes off the bench you sit his *** like a chump. We have Obi looking like absolute dog water .... but you look at his minutes and they been very limited. Developmental doesn't mean tje coach is going to be holding their hands, but jts going to allow young guys to be young .. give them reps ... run set plays for them and allow then to show jf they have it or not.

Thibs is a joke ...

D.Mitch, Jalen Brunson, Fred V. Are all players that you have asked for .. these cats if drafted by the Knicks would of have been another Frank or Kevin

You know this is flat out false right. The stars will rise regardless of where they are drafted. We also have no idea what goes on in practice, I’m sure they get their reps in, but once you’re on multiple teams and still suck then there’s no hope for you as anything more than a bench player.

Im always critical of our young players because I hated all our picks from the jump lol. Did give Frank plenty of chances because he was our youngest pick but he’s even buried on the Mavs bench now.

I also hate it how we don’t send our first round picks to the G league. That’s on the organization mostly.

Worst 3 point FG% and most 3 point attempts allowed in the league.

A combination for disaster.

Those two stats are a clear indication that something is seriously wrong.

These were the same excuses we were giving Frank and Knox their first couple years. Misused and underutilized.

Def sick of hearing “we don’t utilize skillsets, strengths and we’re not using them right” all weak *** excuses as to why our youngins are not that good. Only excuse I can agree with is the sporadic minutes and getting into a rhythm. I remember people saying if Frank went to a team like Dallas they’d know how to use him and he’d excel there :lol:

I always thought Frank was the worst player in the NBA and I still do.

Knox and Dennis Smith both miraculously look like legit NBA players now so there was definitely something to the complaints about their use and development.

Back
Top Bottom