Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i said it was weird behavior. i didnt say you cant voice your opinion. i'm literally voicing MY opinion on these negative videos/stats and you're responding as if i'm not allowed. i dont think you realize how hypocritical you are being.

its ok to bash a player every page, but i cant say yall are miserable for doing so? ironic...

i said it was weird behavior. i didnt say you cant voice your opinion. i'm literally voicing MY opinion on these negative videos/stats and you're responding as if i'm not allowed. i dont think you realize how hypocritical you are being.

its ok to bash a player every page, but i cant say yall are miserable for doing so? ironic...
i got no issue with anyone’s opinions at all and wanna see them all

i just think it’s silly and extra as hell to label someone as a miserable person bc they’re consistently voicing negative opinions about a team or player when it’s literally all 100% valid

you’re also grossly over exaggerating the effort, time, and resources it takes to make a 10 minute youtube video to further this idea of someone being too emotionally invested in whatever the video is about

anyone that thinks someone is a miserable human just because they constantly voice critique for a professional athlete who’s consistently playing like dogwater is just too emotionally invested and over protective of them

it’s not that deep and shouldn’t be affecting how you go about your day-to-day anyway

if y’all wanna be positive and change the tune of the thread, then either bring up something to be positive about with this team as it currently stands or sit quietly until the knicks pump out a contender
1st of all, I didn't make the statement with you in mind amd second I said humanfan. I wish I would of have just wrote fan.

2nd anyone that ****s on kids, constantly, are yoo emotionally invested and over critical. No reason why you should call someone **** without giving him a try .. is like you have PTSD or something ... so touche

Some just complain about everything and when people bring or point out positive stuff .. some just dismiss it with some BS observation. Is like dang bro, you're miserable fan not a dissapointed or upset.... maybe the Knicks aren't for you.

i just think it’s silly and extra as hell to label someone as a miserable person
I mean ... if you are complaining for 2 decades about the same **** with the same organization, wtf are you if it aint miserable. Lmao

Again, I initially wrote humanbeing but thought I changed it to fan and notice it said humanfan.

However, on that same token ... i know some of YOU have said comments like i bet you're a party popper or a downer based on comments made here so ...
🤷‍♂️

If you let sports or a game affect your actual life you got bigger problems. I dont think anyone here takes anything said about the Knicks that seriously.
Why ya keep bringing up actual life???

Aint no one here talking about this affecting your day to day .. but you a damn lier if you tell me you don't get upset or frustrated when watching a game and see Randle doing a spin TO or shooting a 3 and missing when we have momentum or not playing D.

If you want to be technical thats affecting you. And if I'm the only one that for that instance, Im mad or bothered then I guess I am whatever you want to call me.

However, I have been here when they are announcing picks and you run in hot and bothered so ... for that brief moment it did affect your emotionally and mentally.....

So stop this BS back and forth .....

Some people complain and some people are just miserable fans.

I'm not trying to read pages on how what Im saying is BS or whatever ..

PS dudes complain for decades and talking about this is not real life. Yet they have years emotionally invested.
Ya be killing me pointing fingures and spewing lies.

You said people are miserable. Having a reaction in the moment to something sports related doesn’t make one miserable.

You said people are miserable. Having a reaction in the moment to something sports related doesn’t make one miserable.
I said Miserable fans and yes you are one.

I didn't say people are Miserable in real life. I already tried to clarified, but people can be miserable fans. If you can't see a distinction then so beat it.

No matter what, you always have something negative to say. Not saying that some stuff is invalid, but even when people are being positive, you come double down on negativity and ****ting on these kids.

I get it bro ... we want our team to succeed and hopefully win a chip before we pass, but dude the way you come in here ALL THE TIME and no matter what **** on it, to me is the definition of a miserable fan. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with being a miserable fan but at times is overwhelming for some to handle.

You're like this movie fan ...

And like I said bro, you're entitled to whatever ... but people jumping out to attack old boy like he aint speaking some facts is BS.

I've been saying negative things about this team forever and will continue to do so.

Sorry, I'm not the type to hype up G league performances when the great Chris Duhon had 22 assists in a real NBA game.

I've been saying negative things about this team forever and will continue to do so.

Sorry, I'm not the type to hype up G league performances when the great Chris Duhon had 22 assists in a real NBA game.
Then you get mad and try to say you're not a miserable fan.

Or others jumping out and saying real life this and that. It is what it is ....

Go ahead homie ...

i'm about to start posting cat pictures in here
the cats miserable too

1670370823550.jpeg

Look, you weep what you sow. If you think that everyone is trash, no one has potential, players dc bc they got paid, etc. that becomes a part of you. Repetition becomes habit. Like keko jones keko jones said, some of y’all just talk **** day after day after day. At some point, that kind of negativity rubs off on people and it’s annoying. We’re all upset that our team hasn’t been consistently good in forever, but **** man we don’t have to keep stating the same thing over and over again. Doesn’t that get tiring to y’all?

Nah doesnt get tiring since we're immune to this team sucking.

The only bright spot this year has been Brunson and Sims improvement. Which we all gave credit for.

If everyone else is trash, I will continue saying they are trash. Don't like beating around the bush on fake optimism.

Nah doesnt get tiring since we're immune to this team sucking.

The only bright spot this year has been Brunson and Sims improvement. Which we all gave credit for.

If everyone else is trash, I will continue saying they are trash. Don't like beating around the bush on fake optimism.
So stop being around the bush, what do you want to happen?

Back
Top Bottom