Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

CHYEA!!!i just called finish line my order is good my fire reds will be shipped tomorrow. so im gonna get 2 more fire reds. this just made my day.

I just got my Flips from Finishline.com, so anyone who ordered Saturday with Express shipping should be getting them today. I anticipate that those of you with regular shipping should get them about Friday. But my question is: During this whole process why didn't Finishline send me a tracking number, and why did it say "processing" the whole time?

I believe Finishline has a habit of not updating their customer order status', since the kicks come from different stores across the country themselves...

Please correct me if I'm wrong...thanks...

^If it bothers you, sell them on ebay. Someone will gladly take them.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
most places around me have sold through almost every pair
cause you brought them up for your site to over charge us shoesheadz
"Crack is whack! I don't buy crack. Crack is cheap. Why would I buy crack when I can afford the top cocaine?" Whitney Houston Brown

Quote:
u guys think I should just return them?? i was so happy to get the size i wanted till i got home and saw it.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Man, the Fire Reds and Flips are EVERYWHERE around here. Usually I can't find a size 11 anywhere the next week after a release. Saw multiple pairs at different stores today. I guess people here don't like the III's that much. I was pretty surprised.
For Sale: HOMEGROWN AIR MAX 90s -- size 11. Don't sleep.

Just copped the fire red 3's today the store out here in cali had alot of pairs left still.

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CURTIS!!!​

^ Its not that people dont like the III's, it's just that Jordan mass produced fred's and many people aren't coppin the flips cause of the price tag.
This is the way every release should be, everyone should be able to get their pairs.
3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********​
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

^Great for OG's like me I'll be scooping Fire Red's up for months.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

450mbeo.jpg

...finally got them.
PM ME IF YOU NEED FLIPS AND/OR FIRE REDS.

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

did anybody who ordered from ndc get a shipping confirmation? i ordered a pair and looked at my order history and it shows nothing at all...like i didnt even order...:smh:
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

lol, looks like yall got "flipped" outta 150 smackers
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Stupid Champs, they never called to verify my order like eastbay always does, so i called today and finally verified it myself, so they will now ship out they said.
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

wow that the hell >:
mad.gif
i just put my foot in and noticed like a bump at the front and the bottom leather seems not the right sz(the insole not the shoe) and it folds sorta ne1 else hav this problem?

Quote:
did anybody who ordered from ndc get a shipping confirmation? i ordered a pair and looked at my order history and it shows nothing at all...like i didnt even order... :smh:
smh.gif

i ordered sat. morning and i havent received a shipping confirmation either...it says on the site it will take 3 to 5 days to ship >:
mad.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

copped the flips on a restock yesterday... i really like these, because they seem unique to me. today i just got those grapes from my friend for 155. these last two days have been really good

Back
Top Bottom