Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

yeah!!! so happy with my pair! but, there's still something special I feel for these "white cements". oh well here are the pics.

And here are the "OG's" bonus pix from "Sole Supreme".

I love these pix, so glad i saved it. Enjoy!

MJ4EVER23

On the positive, one good thing about the FRs: The part of the foam outter sole (connected to the black) on the wht/cement '03s yellows more than the part below it (yellows like the heel tab.) On these, that part of the foam is red and will not yellow. Cracking paint is easier to prevent than yellowing.

damn, i see a lot of people complaining about the different shades of flips. My place got three pairs in my size so i asked to see all of them and i got a good pair.
OLSM #1 in Michigan

Went to NTLV on RD but they were sold out of my size and 12 was too big. Copped these two things instead...
img0545zh3.jpg
FS: Tour Yellow IVs and Blk/Red XIIIs
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: [email protected]

Quote:
I just got my Flips from Finishline.com, so anyone who ordered Saturday with Express shipping should be getting them today. I anticipate that those of you with regular shipping should get them about Friday. But my question is: During this whole process why didn't Finishline send me a tracking number, and why did it say "processing" the whole time?
:wink:
wink.gif

Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

:smh:
smh.gif
@ the dudes in the video!! Losers, really think they are the only ones up on game.. Making brothas look bad.

Check with FL..my freind got his FR today and they took the 15% off and it did show a different total on the receipt that came with the shoes (no 15% off)

Mine came from Eastbay today

Tracking number xxxxxxx Destination DAYTON, OH
Signed for by
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Delivered to Residence
Ship date
Mar 26, 2007 Service type Standard Overnight
Delivery date
Mar 27, 2007 1:51 PM Weight 7.0 lbs
Status Delivered

Date/Time Activity Location
Mar 27, 2007 1:51 PM Delivered DAYTON, OH
8:29 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery MIAMISBURG,OH
8:11 AM At local FedEx facility MIAMISBURG, OH
7:45 AM At dest sort facility VANDALIA, OH
4:27 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
1:58 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Mar 26, 2007 7:45 PM Left origin MOSINEE, WI
4:45 PM Picked up MOSINEE, WI
1:06 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx

Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

mine are slated to be in tomorrow.

only :D
happy.gif

My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

^^^ See that's what I'm talking about. They act like they spent G's or something, and there was only 3 boxes in the car!

the guy explained that alot of people where fakes where he from so that was his motivation...he still shouldnt have posted it on youtube since thats a worldwide site...idk...who cares

KG21:

What day and time did you go to NTLV?

Also, what size are you?

"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

I agree with you DeeCee

Those clowns need a slap in the face. All I heard was N**** this N**** that. Hope someone step on their shoes when they put them on.

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
man yall be wild'n but i totally agree that video should be banned its pure ignorance :smh:
smh.gif
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9Email me for more info @ [email protected] and free overnight shipping!

At least they buyin real J's but they're stuntin like they are spendin bucu bucks when they only droppin $162 each.

wow that video was great... stop frontin' we all act like the J's we copped are super exclusive :rofl:
roll.gif
2nib31k.jpg

W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

Back
Top Bottom