Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

was at the mall today and saw that finishline still had couple pairs of flips and fire reds. smh at the people with flips thinking they got some 1 of 1 exclusives

just got off the phone with fl they said alot of people got the 15% because they got lucky but some will get there orders cancelled if they used the 15 % , well i just copped my fr and flips they hot matches with alot of clothing, another thing i went to my local VIM they still have them in bk all sizes and both flips and fire reds i think the poorer the neighborhood the more likely they still have jordans floating around

Wore my fire red 3's over the weekend in Vegas pretty much the whole time I was there. Can't tell you how well they would hold up during a game of basketball, but they held up pretty well walking around the strip. Creasing was minimal, for all of you who are concerned, and they were comfortable for about 9-10 hours a day but then they became rocks. Btw, for anyone in Vegas still looking for fire reds, you might want to check out the Foot Locker at the Fashion Show(?) Mall. I was there on Monday and one of the workers said they had received a late shipment of the them. Might be gone now, but just a heads up.

Yeah that video wasn't that necessary. Wow the flips...a general release. I could understand if you walked away with that many dmp's or something...then it would be props. The funny thing is I only spent about $330.00 on my flips thanx to discount.

yo... if you want the flips and need a size 13... my local mall gots them... im in tx.... let me know somthing......

what a bunch of clowns in that youtube video.

sorry bunch of broke @#%$ bums. spending less then 500, WOW. hahahhahaha.

especially since they think they flossin wit them hurt flips.. talkin bout the sorry fire reds..lol..

SMH @ yall dudes if ur on here....
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Wow. The kids in the video are really going places in life. I'm white, but find it unbelievable that a black man/kid would find it so appealing/matter of fact to use the n word like that. It was repugnant.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Has anybody noticed that the box on these is really small??
nerd.gif

Well on the other hand...You can check out my auctions!! Jordan III Flips sz.10 starting under retail!!!!! Buy them!!Jordan III Flips sz.10 Starting Under Retail!!!! Buy Them!!

Here's one great story, I recently purchased a pair of AMARE STOUDEMIRE'S AIR FORCE STAT sneaks at Footlocker Serramonte by means of layaway one day before FR III's RD. Then Saturday, I was able to get both FR's and Flips on the same joint. Then today while I was wearing the STATS, it didn't felt right, kinda tight, so I decided to exchange it with a half size bigger. While I was going in at FL I can see some FR III's but either too small or too big. When I was at the counter for the exchange, the lady said they don't have the size that I want, that I have to go to 24th St. Mission FL. Well, I did not have the time to do that, so I asked her if they still had sizes for the Fire Reds even though I already had a pair and I was not expecting more sizes since it came out Saturday. She said yes, and asked for my size, then what do you know, a size 11 in front of me! I EXCHANGED MY STATS WITH A SECOND PAIR OF FIRE RED III'S!! And I got 5 dollars as excess money for my STATS! 1 pair to rock and 1 pair to stock!! AWESOME!

i got REAL lucky on the flips...went to the mall 630 at night jus to look around...went to finishline and they still had 1 size 12 left...only had 70 bux....girlfriend paid for the rest...copped

champs, and shiekh still had some sizes
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

what a bunch of clowns in that youtube video.

sorry bunch of broke @#%$ bums. spending less then 500, WOW. hahahhahaha.

especially since they think they flossin wit them hurt flips.. talkin bout the sorry fire reds..lol..

SMH @ yall dudes if ur on here....
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

I notice on the youtube that the dude was flashing $20 & $10 bills acting like tupak..also I think they were driving a corolla

SMH, I knew those youtube dudes were from Houston before the vid finished

For some reason, dudes from the H be mean mugging when they're wearing "limited" J's

We're not all like this tho
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Back
Top Bottom