Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Just copped my fire reds today for retail best retro in a while i have to say if you miss out your on somthing and flips are crazy there fire :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Kids Flips on NDC (nikestore.com) for those interested in kids sizes

What is with the early release? I will be on the computer for the next 48 hours so I don't miss the adults goin up early like they did with the Black 5's...

Bleh..what type of price do you guys think i'll be looking at next week? I have no money for Saturday. :frown:
frown.gif

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?

kid's already copped and creased. I'll have to wait till Saturday for mine since my local mom&pop didn't have my size.

Flips in person are uglier than in pics. Fire Reds are no brainer.

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Bleh..what type of price do you guys think i'll be looking at next week? I have no money for Saturday.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

Wait, so are Flips an urban account release, or can I cop on 34th street early Saturday morning, like other GR releases?

Not really feeling tha Flips. Im gonna check them out on tha 24th.
But im preety convinced with tha Fire Reds.
Just gotta wait until tha 24th...
"Dear Mr. Toilet,
Im da sh*t
Got deez otha haters pissed cuz my paper toilet thick"

^^ These are a limited GR...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Can someone please post the UPC # (12 digits) on the box (any size will do) of the Fire Reds and Flips (if you have them already)?...Thanks in advance!

F/S DS Black Spizike size 12...My email is [email protected]

Any predictions as to how the harbor blue's are going to sell? I'm feeling them a lot and I plan on picking up a pair.

Guess JB got a little more strict with the shipments.

Both of my spots usually get two 11.5 for releases, for Fire Reds, they only have one each. I'll live though...lol.

There is no creasing on the flips the fire reds well thats a different story.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
JORDAN RETRO DEADSTOCK SIZE 9 RETRO 14 (BLACK/GREY) will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Cool pic.

431020211_efb3057969.jpg
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom