Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

431020211_efb3057969.jpg
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball"-Rasheed Wallace

the red looks decent in that pic. in person it looks like infrared. and if you look at the fire red three bag in comparison to the actual shoe, they are two completley different shades of red.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Word, wheres the a/o elephant print for the flips?
10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

Quote:
I'm just wondering why your shoes are laced like that. Did they come like that or did you do it yourself? Most fakes on ebay are laced exactly like that. I'm not accusing, just curious.

thats a popular style of lacing... X representin NYC... but used in many places.

Team Pacific Northwest

i know i made a comment about the fire red 3's rotting on reseller online sites because they set their price way too high. can you imagine how horrible they will look as time goes by?

pickyourshoes, uptempoair, instyleshoes, kicks r us, you @#%$ up big time.... you aint gonna move um at that price NOW and with the back part yellowing over time like some molded sugar cookies, you DAMN sure aint gonna move um for that price later... :lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

The quality on the fire reds is amazing..I copped em monday and wow.. The tumbled leather...ballin
Team New York Knicks​
HIT ME UP with your AF1 heat size 13. DS ONLY. lemme know

the elephant print on the fire red iii almost made me barf when i saw them at FNL. it looks like rotten brains.

i must be one of the few people that don't get it.

im on the fence on these cause i copped the mars iv and the fire red v's when they dropped. i dont know whether to get the fire red 3's or not.

Since tomorrow is the official release date, I can't help but stress this enough:

If you make ANY attempt to buy, sell or trade...you WILL be banned from the community, regardless if this is your 1st attempt or if you've been on NT since inception.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Yo 160

I gotchu with an XL...checkin my spot today. Tried to PM you but I'm gettin blocked out. Add me to your friends list
and I'll PM you later with the update.

Next cop will be the Aquas... after these III's
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Fire Reds are tha best III's to be released this year.
Flips are okay, but i would choose tha Fire Reds over tha Flips anyday.
But i gotta give props to JB for coming out with a nice idea on tha Flips...

"In tha hustle it's all muscle"

LOOKING FOR A DS PAIR OF LANEY V'S SIZE 8/8.5/9
PLEASE SEND ALL PICS AND PRICES TO MY INBOX​

Quote:
pickyourshoes, uptempoair, instyleshoes, kicks r us, you up big time.... you aint gonna move um at that price NOW and with the back part yellowing over time like some molded sugar cookies, you DAMN sure aint gonna move um for that price later... :lol:
laugh.gif

Yeah right...Do you see what the '03 3's go for these days...for years to come these will be one of the most sought after shoes just like every other 3 retro....and as long as they are stored right they wont yellow that fast...IMO There prices may be too high for now but it is not a bad idea to hold on to these for a few years...

Quote:
pickyourshoes, uptempoair, instyleshoes, kicks r us, you up big time.... you aint gonna move um at that price NOW and with the back part yellowing over time like some molded sugar cookies, you DAMN sure aint gonna move um for that price later...

Not sure why everyone gets bent out of shape on this. This ain't their first rodeo and they aren't idiots. Obviously some people are buying them at that price. As far as I can tell their prices are fairly dictated by the market. Now, that being said, PYS.com pricing the Fire Red's at $240 does seem a bit exorbitant.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

i need help todays friday in chicago and im gonna cop a pair of fire reds so what time will eastbay sell them? 11:00 chicago time or what?
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

I jus found out that my finish line store is going to let me reserve my J's today so I thought, I get to the store they said I couldn't do it guess i gotta be at the store at 6:45 am
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

Back
Top Bottom