Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

less than 24 hours to go, oh yay!...Fire Reds..
pimp.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

cant wait to cop my pair then get arrested 4 jay walking in my fire 3s but i don t just know about da flips but they look ok

War of the masters the outcome disasterous, many of the victims familys' save their ashes......getting my ginsu ready. I might have to throw a couple of surikens at some hypebeasts tomorrow.

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ 240 on pys

$240 is what the Flips are retailing for up here in Canada, and the fire reds are retailing at $200!! Imagine how we feel??

With the exchange rate, that's about $210usd for the Flips and $175 for the fire reds... and that's RETAIL up here... PLUS, our tax is 15%!!!

NOW who gets raped on prices?!

That's why I'm heading down to the U.S. tomorrow with my stepbrother who works at Footlocker and copping 2 pairs of each...

$113 for the flips and 94 for the fire reds, tax included with his discount. Even with the exchange and gas money, I'll still be saving $$$

glad i got mine mad early!
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

I am done with this release

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
JORDAN RETRO DEADSTOCK SIZE 9 RETRO 14 (BLACK/GREY) will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Quote:
pickyourshoes, uptempoair, instyleshoes, kicks r us, you up big time.... you aint gonna move um at that price NOW and with the back part yellowing over time like some molded sugar cookies, you DAMN sure aint gonna move um for that price later...

Quote:
Not sure why everyone gets bent out of shape on this. This ain't their first rodeo and they aren't idiots. Obviously some people are buying them at that price. As far as I can tell their prices are fairly dictated by the market. Now, that being said, PYS.com pricing the Fire Red's at $240 does seem a bit exorbitant.

In actuality, I'm sure the reason why they have had to jack up the prices is because of the fact that they are consignment sites and if anything I'm sure they had to pay over retail for this release. In order to make a profit, they have to up the price. Besides I'm sure they don't get their shipments directly from Jordan Brand.

bigdawg where did you get that t-shirt? that is tight as hell
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

^^Real creative, shirt's fire BigDawg :smokin
smokin.gif

I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

DAMN 1 MORE DAy...Best IIIs ever made
TeamFreshPrince​
I Ran These Streets Check My Bio,I Started High Wit Two Os Like OHIO​

Back
Top Bottom