Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I called Getta Clue in Sac. and these morons want to sell the fire red and flips for $200 dollars a piece on release day.

Thank god i got a connection at footaction

Both copped :pimp:
pimp.gif

Can't wait for RD :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM KING KOOPA FOR SALE: JORDAN XIII!FOR SALE: JORDAN ELEPHANT PRINT TEE!MY COLLECTION POST!

Classic. Will be doing the same thing with the 5's, Pre-ordering at Finishline the day before, getting them the next day. :D
happy.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

Quote:
160 is religiously backing the flips for re-sell purposes only
AirKima-ey Allstar If I was going to resell the shoe I would say so. If you have not looked at my posts in the past few releases I have said over and over again there is no real money in new released shoes anymore unless you get them below retail or a few months early thanks for trying to read my mind.Like at the black spizkez and the laser 5's. Maybe you should ask Poofyo101 that here is his quote
Quote:
these def will sell out we have had a TON of preorders
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

I just saw the Flips and Fire Reds at my local mom and pop shop and I must say I am impressed by both. When I asked how much they're charging for the FR's they said $175 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I didnt even ask how much the Flips were. This spot used to sell me releases weeks before RD, for LESS than retail. Smh at what the game has become :smh:
smh.gif
Code:
    New York Yankees / New York Jets / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies"

Here are the flips..fire reds..and harbor blues..soo hott :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
4552gcx.jpg
2ptueqx.jpg
2gxmdqc.jpg
2hnu8zk.jpg
29emx3s.jpg
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

We got the firereds in at my store... and i must say, the red looks off in person just like in the pictures... almost a pinkish orange.... and they look cheap, the paint on my CG's has already chipped
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

Can someone pleez tell me how much the flips and the fire reds would be with the employee discount at champs wich is 30%
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

I got my flips pre-ordered also and I am going to have one of my parents to cop the FR since they work near a finishline.

Thanks dmxgod for posting pics esp of the habor blues. That is a sleeper release imo. 1 of all 3 for me.
To The Source like a groupie in love with (Jordan Jackson
Vick Ervin and Tyson) I want 5 mics man...Smoke(Field Mob)

The flips look so nasty, just wait till the white parts begin to yellow, there gonna look even worst, im passing.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

Been wanting the FR cuz of OG factor...I saw them on Thursday in person along with the Flips. Just like everyone else said FR3=FIRE!!! :smokin
smokin.gif
Flips still a J-Day decision, I wasn't really impressed when I saw them in person. But this hype from NT may force me to power up :\
ohwell.gif
If my spot gets their GR shipment of FR3 on the 1st :nerd:
nerd.gif
, I'm cleanin up on FireRed 3 4sho!!! Good Lucc to everyone on a mission, share stories and post pics on tha 24th...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

fire reds for me!
flips 2 resell
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom