Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

cant wait to get my 2 pair of the fr3s, ive worn my flips 3x already and the quality on these things are flawless, no kinda creases yet, ill prolly be rockin em all week and see if they crease some more. but i like the idea on the elephant print on the toe so i donr have to look down at em and see if they creased yet like my tb3s.

like 160 said, these are one of the best quality jordans ive ever put on my feet. leather looks good and feels good, it may kinda squeak a bit when u first walk in em, but after a min u ok. DONT SLEEP ON THE FLIPS!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

Quote:
wank how in the world could u throw out sum iiis

dude, Jesus couldn't save those joints. they were f'ed up beyond repair, trust me. i couldn't even wear them things to work.
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Finally saw the Fire Reds with my own eyes and the red is on-point(well, enough). Even better news is that my spot will carry both the flips and Fire Reds for retail.

I'm still not sure which one to get, if any.
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.--Michael Jordan​

I'm pretty sure all Niketowns will have a pretty good amount of both Fire Reds and Flips.

I have a feeling...

Fire Red III release = Mars IV release

My spot only had 2-3 of each size...

Seen the flips and harbors in person and that was an easy pass :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
other than that... just be humble

Fire Reds are looking more lovely everytime i see them. As for the flips, no matter how many times i see them they don't appeal to me at all. Quality maybe be good, but such a ugly shoe imo.

I want to get something straighten out is the FLIPS going to be in every sneaker store? cuz i got a store that is right by my crib, and i asked for the III's he said they are coming on March24, but i asked him which III's the guy don't know the names of them, so im kind of worried

Quote:
I'm pretty sure all Niketowns will have a pretty good amount of both Fire Reds and Flips.

Yes they will, will post Flips FSR soon.
<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO</span></span></center></span><br>
<br>
</span>

I really want these flips bad. If anyone knows a good spot in nyc let me know!!
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Well fellas I'm still coppin those Harbors with out a doubt.

photo031707004gt2.jpg

photo031707006yr3.jpg

photo031707005nv5.jpg

Those Flips, just like 160 said quality is very impressive!!

You already know Fire Reds x2!!!

im coppin flips from eastbay........or at least ill try i got my drivers exam on sat at 8:00am thru 10:00 :smh:
smh.gif
any1 think i can still catch em?

tdog...its impossible to get through...
Fo' sho.... :smh:
smh.gif
I waisted about 45 minutes on speed dial, checked the website & then saw the sold out sign.

Anyways, I just copped my flips... :smokin
smokin.gif

Will post pics when I receive them. Pickin up the Fiya Reds & Harbor Blues on release day too! 8)
glasses.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Back
Top Bottom