Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I bought two pair of the fire reds would have bought 1 more, but the owner of my store was on some bull.

Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

HIT ME UP AT [email protected]

im cool with the manager at my spot, but i wonder if they are going to let people buy 2 pairs, sometimes there is madness at deerbrook :rofl:
roll.gif
houstonrockets

Quote:
If he doesn't buy them, then the next person is always there no matter what.
For Sale: 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Inbox me!

All I know is i will be getting both the Fire reds and the Flips. maybe the Harbors.Got to see them in person.
Cant wait!

EL REY JR

i don't know if this has been answered yet, but is the red on the fire reds as bright as the originals?
Hip-Hop is DEAD
December 19th 2006

Saw the flips yesterday at work.... I like them a bit more but still gonna pass. I work the release in the AM, so I'm assuming I can cop my pair with no worries? Its my first release I've worked/been employed at the store for.
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

my finishline here in pa took reservations...they only got the fire reds though, two full size runs, and as of yesterday at closing i heard they were sold completely out.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

I'm going to see if I can reserve my pair tonight. Don't want to have to pull out the ginsu samurai blade on sat for these.

i just got my Fire Red 3's in the mail (got a nice deal on ebay) and the quality is awesome! The tumbled leather is nice and the shade of red is perfect. For those of you who are worried, it's bright red, but it's DEFINITELY not pink(@#%$) in any way, shape, or form. I highly recoomened copping a pair.

Hey guys,
I copped my fire reds yesterday (Sunday), and I wore them today for the first time.
First of all, if you have the opportunity to cop this shoe, or if you are undecided yet, I highly recommend that you go for it.
The fire red III are light shoe and are very stylish, as they stand out great. They are very comfortable, and this was only my first time wearing them.
Best of all, I know you all like good quality, and JB has been lacking that with recent retroes. I was very surprised with these. There were no glue spots or precreases when I got the shoes. The paint job was perfect as well. I actually think that these are better quality than the LS Cool Greys. Even after a 9 hour wearing session (7am-4pm), there is no creasing, and they still appear DS.
The only thing I don't like is the dark elephant print, but it's still good.
Thanks JB for this wonderful release!
TEAM KING KOOPA
FOR SALE: JORDAN XIII!
FOR SALE: JORDAN ELEPHANT PRINT TEE!
MY COLLECTION POST!

2m4c8hw.jpg

Does anyone have a larger pic of this shirt?

Is it just me or do the Firereds on that shirt's design look fake or is the shoe reversed?

Its midsole is red and white, not all red.
nerd.gif

Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

I hope my finishline didnt do pre-orders, since i work there, and I have no idea aobut it :rofl:
roll.gif
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

Everytime JB releases a sneaker with this type of leather its always good quality.

Look at the wht/blu/gry 5's, they never crease too.

Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

Quote:
I hope my finishline didnt do pre-orders, since i work there, and I have no idea aobut it
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
Brand New Jordan III Elephant Print T-shirt, Sz. XL $49 shipped
PM me if interested​

which 3's u gettin? i dunno if i should get the flips or the fire reds how do they look in person is there to much elephant print?

Back
Top Bottom