Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I'm still here waiting for NDC. I am thinking about just staying up to hit the spots in the morning. Who cares about the 1 oclock tee time tomorrow? It's the first round of the year anyway so it isn't like I am going to shoot well.

Quote:
We'll find out soon if they are!!!
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM

UNCIRCUMSIZED

Man PO, don't buy up all the size 11's homie. I beg you.
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Quote:
I remember the days, as recent as the Steel X's, when anyone could just walk up to the computer at 11 PM CST, go to eastbay, order your pair, walk away assured you have a pair on lock. Those days seem to be LONG gone and it is just complete luck now. It's a shame...

I remember that with the BRED XIs, True Blue IIIs, Black Cement IIIs, White Cements IIIs..Never copped for retail either because they always had online discount codes.. The only problem was deciding how many I should buy...

That was definitely a good look, but I didn't try the code on the Flips. Did that work for anyone else?

By the way, I'm also waiting up...I really hope PO's wrong lol

I'm still up, waiting in Denmark (Europe) it's 7:41am been up sins 5:40am and still missed eastbay. I'm about to kill myself if I don't get the Flips, but don't think they a coming on the european NDC... So what to doooo????? help'''

I'll be here waiting on Swoosh. I just might stay up and roll to my spot for the Flips if it's going to be another long wait.

i remember when i walked into footaction when i was a freshman in high school in 2001, me and two friends picked up black/cement 3's in our sizes right after school.
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Its good there 's a place like this cuz TV has gotten boring and I would be about losing it waiting up this late without reading these posts...

damn i just called eastbay and the lady said the computer is down and she wouldnt be able to check on my order until 30 minutes... the hell?

hopefully i can cancel before the 3's go up on ndc and i can order on ndc instead...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Since we're taking it back...
I remember buying the '01 Black Cement 3's on a discount rack at City Sports Boston.
Times definitely have changed, but not for the bad. If premium Jay's were on sales racks consistently, they would become British Knights quickly.

i never saw anything on eastbay. i just copped 2 size 13's for fire red and flips from FL.
37-32
FOUR STRAIGHT GAMES WITH 50 OR MORE, WOW!!​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

yeah when i check order history on my eastbay acct it says unable to process request at the moment...
anyone bored you can email pm me on AIM (JSANZ11)
i also started a temporary free chat room on www.soletalk.com to help us kill some time
-joey

what is " NDC" is that site? and is eastbay done with flips for today? dam man i was rushin my sister to get home so i can use her credit card and then right when she got home 10, 10.5 and 11 were all gone..is niketown gonna have it up on there site??

soooooooooo.... on eastbay. if you place an order of 6 pairs. went through. decided to get 1 more sz. your first order gets canceled?

Back
Top Bottom