Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Just got back from mall here, no fuss, maybe ten peeps in line. Good lookin to my boy Donnie@ Champ's he opened at 5am! :D
happy.gif

Only copped 1x FR, and 1x Flip, but put Harbors and1 FR on layaway, hoping to use the employee discount Sunday.. 8)
glasses.gif

Good luck to everyone, especially those that used the discount code @ Finish Line.

Got the Fire Reds. Was first in line, got my Fire Red sz 12. My friend and the guy third in line were both sz 11. Footlocker opens and says no sz 11. That's messed up. Walked down to Finishline and waited with those two after putting my pair in the car. Finishline had the Flips too. About 15 minutes go by and the Footlocker manager comes running down to us and says he found the one sz 11, so my friend went back there and copped. I wait at Finishline and shoot the breeze with other sz 11 dude. He says he knew one sz 11 was 'reserved' by a Footlocker employee (must a called and cancelled or something).

As an aside, kinda funny, I copped Eddie Murphy 'Delirious' at Footlocker. I've been waiting a long time for it to drop on DVD. My friend thought it was weird that Footlocker was selling it, but it doesn't all together surprise me.

All set with the Flips, gotta save for the BMP. Gotta cross my fingers too.

lol at the 'Delirous' pickup

what other random stuff does that Footlocker sell?
Want-To-Buy:

*AF1 Haze 10.5
*Foot Patrol 360 Hybrid 10.5
*LeBron PEs 10.5

Did anybody else hear that Foot Locker was getting another shipment of Flips, I think Monday? Should be able to use discount by then correct??

damn i missed the foams lol i knew i should not have gone to bed lol the FOAMS on SWOOSH would have been to good of a deal at least i got the 3's
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

i just went to my local hibbett's to scoop the fire reds and unknowingly the had the flips sitting right next to them, so i just scooped both in my sz.11 and rolled out. no lines, not one soul, went @ 8am, dude opened the gate for me 8)
glasses.gif
2qn3zo0.jpg
2w2j4oz.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

so i get to my mall this morning at about 6am to find about 20-25 people waiting at the outside ''security'' door that opens to get into mall at 7am. security guard comes to the door and says ''footaction is getting all 3 jordans that come out today, and footlocker is only getting the white and red, and womens blues''[yes the security guard] everyone on line listens to him and sprints to footaction when he steps aside. so i go to footlocker BY MYSELF and i am first one and only one to be on line. at 7:30 i walk right in get my flips and fire reds no problem. its just funny because people have no idea about whats releasing where. :lol:
laugh.gif

The flips and the fire reds both got that new shoe smell.
"Before we let you leave your commander must cross this field,Present himself before my army, but his head between his legs and kiss his own ***."

Just got back from getting both pairs. I was really hyped about this release. Probably my most hyped buy. And unlike many other times, this time i was not let down by an inferior product. Both my pairs are flawless. Good job JB, I applaud you. Hopefully this is a sign of whats to come.
Myspace Is For LosersIn Honor Of The XX2 I Have Stealthed My Sig...Good Job Finding It.

woke up at 6:45, got to the mall at 7.
i was 3rd in line and luckily i was the only sz 9. (fire red)
copped and now i'm going back to bed
"cant make me suffer, just make me tougher"​

Walked into Finishline at 8:44 w/132.00
Walked out of Finishline at 8:52 w/one pair of Fire Red III's and 26 cents

:pimp:
pimp.gif
lebron-james.jpg

and yes I end up (at least for one day :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
mchammerFront.jpg
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Ordered my pairs last night on eastbay. Didnt get my confirmation email and the order didnt show up in my eastbay account. People were saying it sometimes it takes awhile to get your confirmation email. 8a.m. this morning my buddy who works at footaction called and told me they still had them. Checked the computer no email. Rushed to the mall and got my pairs. Big ups to Corey and the guys at footaction.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

i got the flips...and whoever slept on them is gonna regret it.......i will cop the fire reds another day
I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell
From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

i copped both pairs all i have to say is GREAT JOB JORDAN BRAND!! im am very happy and if you slept on flips you @#%$ up. bcuz they fire.
I GOT A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR EVERY BUMP ON YO FACE

Check me out just pick my up at 7am at the finishline in the plaza was easy a couple of people in front but got my pair, I also got my pair off finishline.com for $120 with shipping, cats in the store won't even give me the 15% discount but I went to the store jus in case my order from finishline.com gets cancel. The quality on these Fire-Reds are hot those flips can stay at the store those shoes is not whas happening.
240298233.jpg

240298227.jpg

Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

congrats to all the peeps who got their pairs

im in bed right now lookin at my fr and flips, early cops are so :smokin
smokin.gif
especially two weeks before rd.

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

Back
Top Bottom