Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

got my fire reds today.....i'm in love

i think i'ma wear them today with my "i love ny" shirt (never been to ny in my life lol)

ive had the fire red 3s for at least 3 months already
this release wasnt much for me
i walked in my mall with a bunch of employees
purchased 3- fire reds and 3- flips for a bunch of friends
but for my self i just got 1 of each

anyone else see this? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
49b1mqs.jpg
Jordans for Sale, size 9-10OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)

Went to pick up my two reserve pairs. I didn't appreciate this relesae until I saw an old head, like myself pull an OG move.
The guy put on his new FR IIIs and put his old shoes in the box...wore them out of the store. :lol:
laugh.gif
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

just got home from coppin the fire reds at footlocker then i swung by best buy to cop rainbow 6 vegas. o yea f finish line. and who ever posted the 15% off u shouldnt have done that fam u messed up a lot of orders. im happy i got my pair. chyea

stop producing fake ads...sad.
smh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

easy cop 4 me. in at 9, out at 9:02. no line what so ever.

Code:
[url=http://photobucket.com][/url]

lovin em!

I got to the mall around 7:30 and there was a lot of people lined up. I was pretty much last in line, but decided to wait it out. Glad I waited cuz I was able to get the last Fire Reds in 10.5 :D
happy.gif
The more things change, the more they stay the same...​

I've been up for about 36 hours straight to cop these joints... This is my second time copping these like this... never told the story on NT but today all these stories got me wanting to tell...
So thursday after I watched my Memphis boys beat Texas A & M... previoulsy have taken off work friday... my sis that works at the airport already hooked me up w/ tha $220 ticket from Hawaii to Memphis ticket... take lke a 5 hour nap hop on a plane early friday morning quick lay over LAX then one in tha Chi then I'm home i n tha M... spend time w/ family becuz that's tha main reaso I do this crazy trip becuz military is a big (female dog) we it comes to seeing family.... so @ 4am I got to tha Nike Factory I worked at b4 joining military and rap w/ my old pals and watch the ignorant people who SOMEHOW got out tha list curse and fight each other over some damn kicks... walk in @ 7am cop
2x Fire Red, 2x Flips, 1x Harbors and 1x on the linen Af1.... slide tha card total $416.23. :D
happy.gif
!*!100% Authentic Louis Vuitton & Dior Shades!*!

AIM: IwearJayz23

This was a very fortunate release for me..Peep it.

I was hella anxious allnight to get these kicks(Fire Reds/Flips). I got up around 6:17am , got fresh and dipped to SouthLand Mall in Hayward, Ca. When i arrived there, there were mad heads out side I say about 80 people. Im like great...I hope i get my pairs..I observe some cats going to another entrance and begin to wonder. After 5 seconds i did not see them..so im like Hmmmm I wonder if they letting people in on the entrance to Finishline..Go over there, and they arent..somone let them in...and that was that. So im walking back, and then this real friendly girl walks up, I ask her does she work at finishline, she said yeah!..i was like, was up can you let me in?..she was like Yeah! Haaaaaa she walked my @#%$ in to FinishLine...got my Fires and Flips..she charged my card..and i was up out that joint with my kicks!! I hella got my kicks before fools who prolly woke up at 4:00am and just waiting ! I say I got my kicks within 30 minutes! the qaulity of the kicks are great..I got me two pairs of the fires and one pair of the Flips...Im loving the Fires the most though!
Yeeeee...Yay Area in the building..
-Josie(the Honor Roll)

Got mine today. Im in Canada. Store had and probobly still has a full size run. Store is shipping them to me sometime next week!

i was debating on wearing the fire reds, I tried them on and that was the end of that...ended up buying 2 more

haha best day of my life, went into my local navy exchange at around 8, a couple heads in front of me, opened at 9 didnt have my size 10.5 so i had to cop the 11 (didnt phaze me) just because they were selling for only 99.99 (thank you navy) but at the register the lady told me they were having a weekend sale on all nike athletic foot wear...20% off..so i got my fire reds for like 79.99 no tax....haha good day...
Team Pacific Northwest​

copped my pair of fire reds in a 10.5 here in wheaton/silver spring, MD with ease...loving these kicks...not many people were at the finishline..i went around 11:45 in and out the door in 10 mins..had to stop and look at the flips and some shirts but that was it

Waited in line for about 5 hours in the damn rain, waited with about 350 to 400 people, was number 41 thru the door, copped 1 pair of the fire reds and bounced.
pimp.gif

Next.

Back
Top Bottom