Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Well, went to a couple of spots to see what they had at about Noon. Plenty of places still had FSR's of FR III's and some places had random sizes of the Flips.

Saw the Flips and put them on, but I passed since the money for them went to some fresh Penny Foams :smokin
smokin.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
Eastbay just called me and told me that my order got canceled. Hope i can still get mine from FL.

mine got cancelled too, knew it as soon as i saw the "G" in my order number, that is why i resorted to Plan C. Eastbay was Plan B.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I went to sheiks looked at the bottom of the FR's saw the price was 149.99laughed at the dude behind the cash register and left crazy people

Got my 4 pairs...

Picked up 2 pairs of fire reds and 2 pairs of the Flips with my stepbrother's Footlocker discount...

$91 each for the fire reds, and $109 each for the Flips.

I wonder what Flips look like with black laces. Anyone do this yet? Pics?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Barry, you will not retire..don't kid yourself! I will be a bad influence..hee hee.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Thanks, rondo.

Looks good. I might have to do the lace switch on the Flips.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

:smh:
smh.gif
^^^^ yo westbankboys man clean ur mirror (p. 95 of urself) b4 u take a pic w/ it, thats not a good look, literally....

easycop folks, fire reds 3x, payed 189 total for 3 pairs, hot discount.

pix of all the fire reds.....iii's, iv's and v's just goes to show how ill the iii's are, fire red iii beasts em all! :rofl:
roll.gif

as 4 folks sayin ill regret not gettin flips, man quite tryin to convince us and u that those are hot....actually they are hot....hot garbage. black laces helps but still doesn't win me over.....those are gross and will look far worse when worn down and yellow sets in :rofl:
roll.gif

finally, on page 89 funkdoctor73 brought up sum good points; how one good scratch on flips cement and theyre ruined and impossible to fix scratched cement. also, fred cement scratches are near invisble. say word

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

i got the flips. there was about 50 people lined up at champs. first in line though. cuz my boy let me in from the back before he let others in.
AIM: smileitscarwin​

im glad majority of you guys got your pairs, but there's nothin like already havin your pair before release day and not having to wake up super early to go to the mall
insert new sig here....

KobeKilledIt
Another guy posting pics of his skank girlfriend.

Stop Hatin u Prick ... Do u even have a Girl ....??

Answer No...!!!

And to the guy talking About a bathroom .... Get Lost
C@#K Su$king Bottom Boy

33ayr28.jpg

well my sources failed me this time.....had to wake up early at 8:30, but everything was closed already. For the 1st time in a min, the mall actually opened at 7am. >:
mad.gif

how was everybody experiance in houston? everything sold out at West Oaks Mall by 8am

Back
Top Bottom