Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
Seriously why? I understand why get so many pairs? Yeah i know the whole resale thing, but why are people so damn greedy?
|I
tired.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till

I ordered from FNL.

3 pairs Fire reds and 1 pair Flips.

2 pairs for me and 2 for my cousin.

Now I gotta cancel my order. But FNL won't guarantee cancelling it. They say on the site that you can "refuse" shipment. But would I be eating up shipping? If yes, on one or both ends?

AIM: BEY0ND da GL0RY

email: [email protected]

thanks!

hey Kevin when I ordered my CG III's that was the same status report I got, then on Monday it refreshed itself to say shippin out or something. I would say your safe, but you may want to call to confirm, it will at least put your mind at ease.

Easy, I just hit you up!

Quote:
It's not greed son, it's called love. It's called looking out. I'm not the reason someone didn't get a pair. I'm the reason 3 other cats that weren't able to be there still got a pair.

Real talk, way to look out for your patnas!! Better you than some @#%$ hybeast reseller!!

got both pairs, but stores are holding too many pairs!!!!!!!!!
Low Air Jordans For Sale
II Low White/Carolina SZ 13
II Low Red/white SZ 13
VIII Low White SZ 11.5
IX Low Dark Blue/Carolina SZ 11.5
XII Low white/ Black SZ 12
XII Low White/ Blue SZ 12
XVIII Low Black SZ 12

http://myworld.ebay.com/jcasley804/

JB did real good with the fire reds :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hottest shoe of the year, but pretty much tied with the black Vs

:smh:
smh.gif
at the comfort of the flips

Easy cop as usual. Got Fire Red's and Flips. No need for pics as everyone knows what they look like. You know how we always complain about quality, well JB got it right this time. Quality is good on both, espically the Flips. I was really impressed. This release took me back, as it brought out some of the old OG heads. Thanks JB, this is how it should be.

Does anyone think the flips will still be around by Friday..??
Thinking about copping.. at least 1 Theres some nice matching gear

After staying up all night waiting for Niketown.com to put the Fire Reds up, and then getting screwed when my size 11 was sold out prior to them being on the site, I ended up with a pretty easy cop.

Had to work at 6:30am, so going instore was out of the question. I was h-e-a-t-e-d that I got no sleep and still didn't have a pair, so I was plotting at work. Figured I'd give a shout to the homie at Finishline. Asked dude to hold me a pair till 2:30. Rolled up there and scooped my size no problem. I'm going back to get another pair tomorrow just offa GP. I'm feeling the quality of these, so I know I'll want another pair for down the road.

Flips? Garbage. Joints are hideous in person, IMO.
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

People are going to get stuck reselling these shoes and your gonna get banned also.Then there is no way you are going to resell the shoes. But why do I care its not my money.
240489671.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
of this year To get shoes that are just released You would have to get them under retail to make money anymore. Or sell older shoes.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

160 do you happen to know anything about why some people got to use their employee discounts and others didn't? Thanks.

Deez122- I think it would be the manager that works at the a store would give you a better answer. I have never worked at a mall based store infact I have never had any steady pay check job. I gotta hustle to get what I want and I dont mean that in any rap song fashion way.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES

Quote:
Me & my homeboy went. He got a pair of fr 3's and I got one of each. (as shown in the other pic) The other 3 pairs were for our friends who couldn't make it this morning.

It's not greed son, it's called love. It's called looking out. I'm not the reason someone didn't get a pair. I'm the reason 3 other cats that weren't able to be there still got a pair.

You guys bought six pair. So you are also the reason somone who WAS able to be there - someone in line behind you - didn't get anything. All they saw in front of them was a greedy idiot.

If you live in Cali and you can't find these then you are not trying hard enough.......
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

flips are decent. wouldve looked better if there was more black on the outside of shoe.

Quote:
nice shoes 160
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES

Kobekilledit ... sounds like a straight hater.... Whats wrong Dude
everything u say is Negative .. If dude wants 5 pair thats his biz
Its the buying the stock all at once thats F`ed up

nice kicks everyone, seems like everyone got their pairs, it was EASY, GR releases are great.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

got one pairs...woulda got two if had the money and gonna work on getting another cuz i REALLY wanna rock the FR's they are fresh.
Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead

looking for size 13's

Back
Top Bottom