Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
For all the people who ordered their 3s on monday and received shipping confirmation, What shipping method did you use?

The cheapest option which i think is UPS ground. I ordered yesterday and shoes are being delivered today. pretty quick.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

"For all the people who ordered their 3s on monday and received shipping confirmation, What shipping method did you use?"
=====================================
I ordered with ground, and they are already out on delivery. I live in a Chi suburb and they came from Indy.... so it is literally next day shipping, but I didn't pay for it :smile:

Just called into Finishline. Both of my orders have been processed and are awaiting a UPS tracking #. Ordered the Fire Reds friday night, and couldn't resist picking up a pair of Flips using the 15% off code yesterday. Just glad that my pairs will be on their way.
Ron Artest will lead us to the promise land. Long live #93!

Quote:
The cheapest option which i think is UPS ground. I ordered yesterday and shoes are being delivered today. pretty quick.

Quote:
I ordered with ground, and they are already out on delivery. I live in a Chi suburb and they came from Indy.... so it is literally next day shipping, but I didn't pay for it :smile:

Did either of you use the 15% or $20 off codes?
They must be lagging on my order then, FNL always lags on my orders for some reason

i ordered yesterday morning on FLine with the 15% off. No shipment conformation yet, but I think it should still go through. The order I made from friday night just showed shipped this morning, no 15% off though.

has anyone tried returning a footlocker order from the internet. Shoes have already been shipped but need to return one pair. Is it possible to go to the store? Thanks

Has anyone else received more pairs than they ordered on Finishline?

Just got my shipment in today and turns out they sent me an extra pair...second time this has happened...nothing to complain about, but shocked that such an error could occur AGAIN...

not surprising , full sz run of both in nyc. this just proves my theories that hypebeasts are only interested in getting "exclusive" jays :smh:
smh.gif
oh well more for us real Jordan heads :pimp:
pimp.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

you would think as a real shoehead that the FR's woulda sold out in minutes.

no extreme hype + no limitedness = a better life for me
HEY....it'sa me....MARIO!!!

^Amen it's almost like no one new they were droppin. people were looking at mine like :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
rewind back to last jan (i think) the chambrays sold out within minutes(don't get me wrong they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
) then fast forward to the cool grey lll's ,gone within minutes. like i said hype + limited = sold out :smh:
smh.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

Just got the tracking number from Eastbay. It's being sent by FedEx. So if you pay for shipping, they use FedEx, but when it's FREE, they use USPS?!?!?! Most if not all of my shipments from Eastbay have been from USPS. Anyone know how accurate the estimated arrival date via FedEx is? Shipments from the USPS came in before the estimated date.

Depending on the managers, most Footlockers do take internet returns...best bet, try the bigger Footlockers, which could often times try to sell the shoes themselves...

Quote:
you would think as a real shoehead that the FR's woulda sold out in minutes.

no extreme hype + no limitedness = a better life for me
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

For those who got thier FLIPS, did your elephant print come in different shade?? mine came with different shade, one light and one darker especially in the toe box area..is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom