Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Is that how black people really talk? Damn it just sound stupid. It does seem scary trying to wear @#%$ if people are really that ignorant.

N***AH = Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb, Preposition

Use it in every sentence !
-----
It is harsh !

that vid... clowns :smh:
smh.gif

^^^ LOL at dude asking that on NT... Have you ever been around black peopke like that?! And hell no MOST black people don't talk like that. I mean yea tha N word is in my vocab but I'm not out here hollering it in public.

But I can't blame you... they representing there race when they post @#%$ on the net.

We need some videos of cats wildin out bout paying there child support and taxes... THEN that's when ill be impressed. Not some damn shoes.....
!!!!Lets Go MEMPHIS TIGERS!!! Bring It HOME!!!!
(33-3)

!*!100% Authentic Louis Vuitton & Dior Shades!*!

AIM: IwearJayz23

For NYC ppls who wants either the Flips or Fire Reds there are many Reatiler stores that has sizes 7 and under and sizes 11 and above

LOL at the youtube video

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
West Coast Trip- it's make it or break it​

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the Video. At First I thought that dude who kept sayin the N word was Ludacris. What a bunch of bums. :rofl:
roll.gif
This Signature is
Rated RKO​

Quote:
^ SMH @ you for not even knowing any black people to come to a question like that.
smh.gif
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball"-Rasheed Wallace

just received my shipping confirmation from Eastbay and both my III's should be here by Monday. 8)
glasses.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
(34-36)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT

Team Dodgers
GO BLUE
Garciaparra-Furcal-Loney-Kent-Betemit-Pierre-R.Martin-Tomko-Penny-Saito-D.Lowe-Broxton​

I bought the fire reds in a size 11 (the size I usually wear) and they fit me fine.

I don't know where people are getting this whole "go half size up" thing from. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try them on if possible

im contemplating on returning my fire reds back to finishline. im just not feeling them. i dont know why but its something about them i just dont dig.

Quote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJVNHcb12_E

"how many people got them sorry a** white red grey s***...bunch of ignorant punks....dont know nothing...probably they first pair of JORDANS ever in they life, driving they moms car...saved up they lunch money..straight weak sauce son...my one pair of true blue III's is better than your "so called three pairs"..
laugh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

got all of my shipping conformations. My shoes will be here friday. So happy.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

Just saw a size 13 in the flips on Finishline.com - ordered them with the 15% OFF. Let's see what happens. I got a confirmation code, hopefully shipping to come soon!

^^ *sigh* that's how it is in some parts of L.A. too :smh:
smh.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
(34-36)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT

Team Dodgers
GO BLUE
Garciaparra-Furcal-Loney-Kent-Betemit-Pierre-R.Martin-Tomko-Penny-Saito-D.Lowe-Broxton​

Just figured I would give one final update:

Ordered my Fire Reds on Monday AM from Finishline.com when they restocked. Used the 15% discount code and the shoes were delivered Tuesday afternoon (Sent from Indy to Chi suburb).

I figured I should give FL some props for once, since I am generally hard on them. Well done, FL. Got the shoes for only $120 shipped with overnight shipping. Can't beat that.

Oh, and Eddie is wearing the Fire Reds on Family Matters as I type this. Ironic, huh.

Back
Top Bottom