Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

No. He's doing a package:3 for $65. A 8119, 8159 and 8169.

Correct thanks man. Ide never sell each for 65.00 I just figured I'd try to sell them hear before I put the package deal on ebay if I do the bid will start at 50.00 and will probably end at 75.00 plus cause no one else is selling them at the moment

Thats is a hell of a deal...OG 8119 Diane go on EBAY for $50-$65.

Thats like getting the 2 others for free.

I brush with my 8169 faithfully...I plan to find a 8119 soon though.

Thats is a hell of a deal...OG 8119 Diane go on EBAY for $50-$65.
Thats like getting the 2 others for free.
I brush with my 8169 faithfully...I plan to find a 8119 soon though.

That's no deal, these brushes cost 5 dollar at most. Look around, you can even use a annie which is dirt cheap. I can't believe
people think a certain type of brush is going to get you waves. All you need is a quality brush were bristles don't fall out of each
stroke and your good to go. The crown brushes were overpriced from the start. I have 2 crown brushes, the med and the hard
which share no difference at all. Is the coverage and shape worth 25 dollars?..Did i get waves faster.? No.

Same thing can be said about the "nudred" I spend the 40 for the lotion and the sponge which is a joke when a sponge cost
5 dollars from target, and add your favorite gel and your good. Marketing is very interesting I tell you. I've been a victim
in both cases.

Last edited:
 I can't believe people think a certain type of brush is going to get you waves. All you need is a quality brush were bristles don't fall out of each stroke and your good to go. The crown brushes were overpriced from the start. I have 2 crown brushes, the med and the hard which share no difference at all. Is the coverage and shape worth 25 dollars?..Did i get waves faster.? No.

Marketing is very interesting I tell you.
MY MAN!

I said something similar a few pages back.

I'll take my og Diane brushes and cqp brushes any day over any other company. The quality of what Diane has started putting out is ridiculous. People will rather pay more money for a quality product once, rather than keep buying the same item with lesser quality over and over.

WHat ive always used for years was

Oliver cream or carrot (mostly carrot)

Also wave enforcer moisturizer (Bottle not spray)

and either a diane or wave enforcer brush

i really like wave caps cause you can hear a hat under your waves

but the most work is on brushing

some people dont like to wolf

but i think its needed

it really sets the hair down for the 360's

No pics right now for myself but soon

Last edited:
I'll take my og Diane brushes and cqp brushes any day over any other company. The quality of what Diane has started putting out is ridiculous. People will rather pay more money for a quality product once, rather than keep buying the same item with lesser quality over and over.

Simple. OG Diane brushes don't have any type of marketing, simply a reputation worthy of some demand

Og Diane 8119 at $82 on eBay right now.
eek.gif
Its the holidays...Sellers tryna get it by any means.
roll.gif

Peepah turn everything into a "game": wavegame, gamegame, sneakergame, bbqgame, chickengame just to signify/justify a price.. $20 tops for a brush. I spend that much on a brush i wanna hear waves crashing forreal!

Took a year off but I'm back.

Currently in my 4th week of wolfin' and my wave pattern really hasn't left. Just gotta get my right side like a Max B mixtape cover now.

Gonna cut the day before Thanksgiving 'cause the kid can't be dusty while eating that ham.

Tomorrow will mark four weeks (have been getting line-ups) of me wolfing. I can't take it anymore. I'm getting a cut. I've been using

a hard brush and cant feel a damn thing.
laugh.gif

1 more week & a brotha out here strugglin' but the results will be worth it.

Carrot Crème works wonders, my friends.

1 more week & a brotha out here strugglin' but the results will be worth it.

Carrot Crème works wonders, my friends.
Good luck. Post a pic once you get your hair cut. How long have you been wolfing again?

Agreed on the carrot creme. I just can't use it a lot. It makes my hair too soft. I use it once

every other week.

Good luck. Post a pic once you get your hair cut. How long have you been wolfing again?
Agreed on the carrot creme. I just can't use it a lot. It makes my hair too soft. I use it once
every other week.

Will do. Next Wed. will make 6 weeks.

Yeah, it does. I need to cop another Diane brush though.

Having a problem 360 famb. Was cutting my own hair from January to September this year. Was waving, but I noticed my texture has seemed to change. Like, my waves are gone, b. Not sure if it's since I switched to shea butter and ****, but my hair has become real dry and coarse. I go two weeks without a cut, and it looks like Pops from Friday. Help.

Having a problem 360 famb. Was cutting my own hair from January to September this year. Was waving, but I noticed my texture has seemed to change. Like, my waves are gone, b. Not sure if it's since I switched to shea butter and ****, but my hair has become real dry and coarse. I go two weeks without a cut, and it looks like Pops from Friday. Help.

Have you been cutting with the direction your hair grows?

Cut WTG in the exact direction your hair grows and wolf for a few weeks.

You'll bounce back, b.

Sometimes waves disappear because people don't follow the direction of their pattern

Oh I bounced back lovely, famb. Waves on fleek, NaS fade with the half moon got the game on LOCK :pimp:

Lol yall trippin if you think the brush doesn't make a difference. This crown brush I have has made a noticeable difference in the hold n thickness of my waves.

Back
Top Bottom