Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

this bamma got dat chipper jones cut

I`m still prettier than all you mofos

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

But don't you cut your own hair?

Step that blend game up, b.

You dipping still tho. Ain't eem mad at it.

I've been slackin' a bit...Brushing here, brushing there.

My waves should still be good money though...Gonna get this Christmas cut & see how I'm looking.

Lol yall trippin if you think the brush doesn't make a difference. This crown brush I have has made a noticeable difference in the hold n thickness of my waves.
really? I have been out the wave thread for a min because I have braids now but when I had my joint cut I just used my ******* Diane & Annie. They always got the job done

Last edited:
Brush never made a difference with my hair..I wave up regardless..Just a basic wave brush works just fine...

I'm the same way. But the bigger the brush, the more space it covers on your head.

I stopped using everything but my annie brushes I got from the beauty supply shop.

2.99 each and they keep me dipping

I'm the same way. But the bigger the brush, the more space it covers on your head.

I stopped using everything but my annie brushes I got from the beauty supply shop.

2.99 each and they keep me dipping
Yes sir...I agree fam..The bigger brushes always do better....I'll have to buy a new one soon, because I plan on cutting this baby fro I have right now..I'm ready for that fresh low cut again...

Are Tsurag's any good?

I wanted one but saw these wave caps with elastic bands for better grip at the beauty supply shop so I copped that instead for cheaper. Fits perfect and doesn't fall off in my sleep.

I heard the old Tsu's came off at night. But the newer ones are supposed to be better.

I'm just too lazy to buy any more hair products online.

Wish they sold cold label in stores :smh:

They got those in Wal-Mart?

I'm really not tryna make a trip for nothing...But I definitely need a cheap alternative to the TsuRag.

Back
Top Bottom