Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I don't want to wait two weeks for this to grow back then have to get the baldy and wait for that to grow back in so I'm really contemplating going back to the shop tomorrow and getting the other barber in there to take it down for me

I'm just trying to flourish

Does anyone here co wash their hair ? i feel like that stuff dried out my hair , I used the AS I AM coconut co wash.

My waves are finally taking shape after my cut a couple of months ago. Went from 2 years of curls to waves. It's been a struggle. My curls were cool, but I'm thin in some spots toward the front and crown of my head and the waves hide those areas. :lol:

Just got a fresh cut.
I'm waving the same as before, been slacking a bit lately though.
Bout to start hitting the brushes harder again.

Just started cutting my own hair
pimp.gif

Much easier than I thought it would be and my waves are butter.

Knowing i'll have that fresh cut till I hit the grave is good feels.

Copped a Wahl's Clipper/Trimmer combo from Walmart for like $25. Works perfectly.

Last edited:
Cut my hair down about a month and a half ago after growing it for about 1.5 years. Waves staring to come in now :smokin

A lil teaser since I just got back in the wave game. Been brushing like crazy.
My left has always been my weakest.

Just started cutting my own hair :pimp:

Copped a Wahl's Clipper/Trimmer combo from Walmart for like $25. Works perfectly.
been thinking about grabbing some T-Outliners and bs clippers for the summer and just cutting my own hair

damn near impossible for me to hit up the barber shop i like on the weekdays and i've paid the price every time i've tried a new barber :lol:

been thinking about grabbing some T-Outliners and bs clippers for the summer and just cutting my own hair

damn near impossible for me to hit up the barber shop i like on the weekdays and i've paid the price every time i've tried a new barber
laugh.gif
I call it the Odell Beckham jr hairstyle , you think it will be gone next year ? you think he will change that style ?

Should've knocked his clippers out of his hands and told him step outside.

Did you pay? :nerd: Tip?

Just started cutting my own hair
pimp.gif

damn near impossible for me to hit up the barber shop i like on the weekdays and i've paid the price every time i've tried a new barber
laugh.gif
Man thats pretty much what spurred my decision to finally take that leap.

Landed a full-time job in my field and I can only meet with dude on the weekends.. Solid during the week, hella hit/miss on the weekends.

The last fake and I went to Walmart and caught some $60 WAHL clippers. Taught myself 15 minutes later
laugh.gif

Wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be and the learning curve to becoming decent is almost nonexistent.

I recommend, personally. Never have to deal with new barbers or sometimesy ones again. Waves are perf at all times now

Should've knocked his clippers out of his hands and told him step outside.

Did you pay?
nerd.gif
Tip?
I'm from The Bricks! NO CHANCE! He knew he was wrong.
mean.gif
I'll pray for you bro
'preciate it fam. I need it.
6 month wolf?
Yessir! My joint was looking crazy. I had a wavy fro. Last Sunday when I came out the shower it looked like I had an s-curl cause I was still brushing it even though it had gotten that long but all that good work was for nothing.

intervention-cry-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom