Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

just got a fresh shape up..

I'm still brushing but not as much as I used to, cause i been hitting the gym after work. I need to go get a shape up and a trim this week. I been using the curl enhancing smoothie and some argon oil.
http://s307.photobucket.com/user/johnnel23/media/Mobile Uploads/20150608_180339_1.jpg.html

Nice waves fellows. I'm especially impressed with y'all's crowns. My crown used to be like that a few years ago but after multiple very short cuts in a short period of time and me only brushing my hair about 10mins a day now, the waves around my crown completely disappeared. Y'all are motivating me to put in the work like I used to [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

don't use any wave products unless their organic 360 jeezy and sir cruse on youtube have a lot of review videos 
Yea that's what i've been reading...I'm probably gonna cop that cold label pomade..All natural ingredients from what i've read....

I've heard you guys talk about not using pomades. That's good for you guys willing to try new things. I'm an old dog. I tried

that Cold Label pomade and hated it. Maybe it's because I'm used to what I'm used to. I've been using Sport N' Waves for

25 years now and refuse to try anything else again. It's feels so right for me. 
laugh.gif
 My hair is never greasy or clogged pores like

some have said. Maybe you are using too much. You do need to rinse your hair out good every day. I've been doing it for 25

years like I stated earlier and have had zero problems. I encourage you all to keep on using what you like and trying new things.

Wave on.

Think I need a new moisturizer or something. After I get to work my hair ends up feeling dry af. I sweat a little on my way and whatever I have in my hair is usually completely done

Wifey bought some new product for my daughter... I'm gonna post a pic later... It's a castor oil grease hybrid... My hair grows fast so I gonna trim it down every 10 days or so cuz beast mode be happening overnight

I got one, I use it from time to time. I need to pick up the harder one cause the one I have is a medium. For me its perfect for a fresh cut up to like two weeks but after that it dose nothing for my hair. If you don't plan on wolfing it's perfect.

I got one, I use it from time to time. I need to pick up the harder one cause the one I have is a medium. For me its perfect for a fresh cut up to like two weeks but after that it dose nothing for my hair. If you don't plan on wolfing it's perfect.

what Model #? I prefer soft to med-soft.

Copped some Wave Builder wave butter. Been so long since I've used it.

Got my **** on fleek bruh.

Threw out all that other crap I had :lol:

Going to be this and olive cream all summer.

I feel like it's better to my hair now because I have my waves in full and its complimenting my waves instead of me trying to use it to create a wave.

Last edited:
Copped some Wave Builder wave butter. Been so long since I've used it.

Got my **** on fleek bruh.

Threw out all that other crap I had :lol:

Going to be this and olive cream all summer.

I feel like it's better to my hair now because I have my waves in full and its complimenting my waves instead of me trying to use it to create a wave.

is it "All natural"

I'm actually not sure. It has a pretty good hold, but isn't petroleum based. It's light and washes out with water.

It doesn't build up either so I like that. It's got cocoa and Shea too. But I have a feeling it's not 100% natural like Cold Label

For all my Brodie's looking for a CQP

they have 2 new new premium Caesar brushes in stock and the crimson red soft bristle crown brush (handle) in stock

I'm going to pick up one of the new Caesars. They apparently have more curvature to them now

Just got pushed back something crazy smh

Was trying to wolf for at least 5 weeks but now Ima have to get a baldy. Orlando barbers are garbage man lol I shouldn't have to say "Yo, don't push me back" when I sit in a barbers chair

Was trying to wolf for at least 5 weeks but now Ima have to get a baldy. Orlando barbers are garbage man lol I shouldn't have to say "Yo, don't push me back" when I sit in a barbers chair

But did you pay?

Is it that bad ? Take a pic , maybe it isn't ..

Yea I paid smh I didn't really get a good look at it until I got to work

I don't think it's too tragic tho (it's only my right side, didn't push the sides or my line back). My old barber could probably blend it if I let it grow for 2 weeks or so but he was a beast (varthebarber on IG :lol: )

:lol: That's basically how it looks I'm not posting pics lmao

Not looking bad, but not looking good right now either.

Might wolf it out a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom