Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

kno my custies do it but I seriously hope y'all cats is tippin ya barber... ESPECIALLY y'all that come into a shop thinkin you gettin a cut witheverything but honey in ya hair lol. Keep it up tho NT ring tha new year in rite

No cuts for me but got that shape-up... I tip my barber too.... 20$ shape-up 25 for the cut..but dudes still using wave grease???? #weoffthat

Originally Posted by chatta718

. 20$ shape-up 25 for the cut

eek.gif

Aight guys I was gonna get a cut but I'm deciding to wolf for another month. I'm tryna get some DEEEEP waves

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Aight guys I was gonna get a cut but I'm deciding to wolf for another month. I'm tryna get some DEEEEP waves

yo cut your hair...you can only get so far per wolf session seriously...after you make progress cut your hair and wolf again, you should notice you can go alittle longer than before and just keep repeating this process

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo does the longer you wolf improve the wavyness when you get that cut. Been going for about 5 weeks, should i stretch it to another week or 2??

Another two weeks you will be getting braids.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo does the longer you wolf improve the wavyness when you get that cut. Been going for about 5 weeks, should i stretch it to another week or 2??

Another two weeks you will be getting braids.

true that...but it can be done...i wolfed the WHOLE summer with the exception of like 3 weeks

sick.gif

i STAYED with a hat on my head...and i NEVER wear hats....

but first day of school...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

you could swag surf in my hair
laugh.gif

Jus wonderin. Is all yall gettin cuts with the grain or against? Cuz only a handfull of dudes I cut actually go with the grain.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

yo cut your hair...you can only get so far per wolf session seriously...after you make progress cut your hair and wolf again, you should notice you can go a little longer than before and just keep repeating this process

Thanks for the help. I kinda thought about that also cause this is my first wolf session and its about a month now, ima get my cut tomorrow then post beforeand after pics

Originally Posted by filly413

Jus wonderin. Is all yall gettin cuts with the grain or against? Cuz only a handfull of dudes I cut actually go with the grain.

I always get mine cut WTG. My homeboy said he gets his cut ATG, so I'm guessing it's different for everybody. I'll post my waves pic up later.

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

I'll post an update this weekend after i get a cut, for those who haven't seen my waves where's an old pic don't mind the flash from the cam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

I'll post an update this weekend after i get a cut, for those who haven't seen my waves where's an old pic don't mind the flash from the cam
tired.gif

-goes back to brushing.

Aight guys this is me after about a month of wolfin just got a cut yesterday, crappy G1 camera fml..
pimp.gif
FIRST TIME WAVER.

Before:

After:

Back
Top Bottom