Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Idk bro to me spinnin waves sportin waves is too heavy..and if certain parts arent waving up just means u gotta brush more..same thing happened to me on theright side until i started to brush heavy and then the waves started coming in..my texture is totally different on my right side though
ohwell.gif
..mad weird
and CJ003 it depends where they going on a slant..sometimes mine are on a slant on the sides..but I just brush downward...if anything just change the way yourbrushing

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Idk bro to me spinnin waves sportin waves is too heavy..and if certain parts arent waving up just means u gotta brush more..same thing happened to me on the right side until i started to brush heavy and then the waves started coming in..my texture is totally different on my right side though
ohwell.gif
..mad weird
and CJ003 it depends where they going on a slant..sometimes mine are on a slant on the sides..but I just brush downward...if anything just change the way your brushing

not sportin waves, spinnin waves; it's much lighter. I haven't tried sporting waves since middle school
laugh.gif
I remember coming home amped just knowingthat I was gonna be waved up soon.

Originally Posted by CJ003

my waves are going at a slant. anyway to fix this? or should i cut it all off and start over?

I told my boy to do the h20 method (Just water & Brish & repeat) && it helped his get back to normal .

Originally Posted by iBlink

I had to shave my head last month for a probate... my @*#@ aint been the same since. But I'm coming back. gimme a month and I'ma be gunning for Pablo.

pimp.gif
Congrats

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Idk bro to me spinnin waves sportin waves is too heavy..and if certain parts arent waving up just means u gotta brush more..same thing happened to me on the right side until i started to brush heavy and then the waves started coming in..my texture is totally different on my right side though
ohwell.gif
..mad weird
and CJ003 it depends where they going on a slant..sometimes mine are on a slant on the sides..but I just brush downward...if anything just change the way your brushing

its just the ones at the top...my sides are going in the right direction. eventhough i aint dippin on the sides that hard b/c of the way i sleep
smh.gif
but thats adifferent story

Got my winter update comin soon...and dude with the slanted waves just keep brushing with even strokes and it'll line up

I been wolfing for about 3 weeks. I am thinking of getting a taper on the sides without touching the top. I hate to do it, but I gotta do something
laugh.gif
Willthat hurt the wolfing process? I would like to make it another couple weeks without touching the top.

No gay stuff with this next post

I have been talking to some "natural" females about this topic and believe it or not, they are on the same path as us. They want their hair to becurly/wavy.

They also recommend that you shouldn't use so many heavy creams/pomades because it isn't healthy for your scalp.

To clean your pores, you can wash your hair with Apple Cider Vinegar. Let that sit for some down hours.

This is a product that they use as a conditioner.

381519019470.jpg
k
I have been using this for the last month. I see MAJOR improvements. I wash my hair and then apply ^ it in my hair. I put on a shower cap andsleep with it overnight. I also have dry hair so I add castor oil or olive oil with the conditioner as a lock in moisturizer while my hair is conditioning. Iused to think I couldn't get waves but I am on the right track. I haven't had a cut since like the first week of November. I don't know when I willget another one. I want it to be special when I do cut it.

They also recommended the following as moisturizers.
Coconut Oil
Olive Oil
Castor Oil

I am more concerned with getting waves the healthy way than putting all of these weird products on my scalp.

I recommend going to some natural hair websites to get tips.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I had to shave my head last month for a probate... my @*#@ aint been the same since. But I'm coming back. gimme a month and I'ma be gunning for Pablo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

WHAT!!!!??? HOW COULD I MISS THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho...thats pretty cool...a wave thread....soo what yall be talkin bout in here lol

1b536d104bee4b7a7ce915e3ef9ccd18c80bf48b.pjpg

ignore the text...i know it sounds dumb as !@#%...but i was hyped
laugh.gif

^^^^

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Good stuff my dude. For those of you that use Indian Hemp and Carrot Creme, what is your process? When do you put each one in?

btw...does anyone else not really use anything on their hair...?

like cuz i just brush my hair like all day everyday...but recently i read somewhere that if you dont use moisturizer you will damage your hair if you brushalot...so i started using some random thingy my mom uses lol...it smells good tho

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

yall doin to much work
roll.gif
I was thinkin the same thing. Boys keepin a cabinet fullof Soul Glo...doin brush plyometrics...avoiding the barbershop like the feds looking for em...
laugh.gif

I don't know, maybe I just got "good hair" but I be damned if I spend hours on end worrying bout my $!!% wavin up. I wash my hair daily, use 360Style when I have a cut and carrot creme when my hair is long. Brush once I get out the shower, throw the durag on for a few and I'm good. Old pics froma past wave thread...aint nothin changed...

- Preciate it.

smh.gif
filthy, both of them. My hair is so similar to ualreadykno, but like i've said, i've only got scattered waves. guess i need to keep brushing.

Mr. Wavez, Ualreadyknow23-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My joints were spinning hard back in HS. I fell off though.
tired.gif

I just started wolfing Monday. Been brushing non-stop. Give me a month or so. Here's a little update.

Back
Top Bottom